Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Thread for Those That Have Left Us Before Their Time Was Up (the trolls)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I only really had one member get up my nose by picking on newbies as easy meat. Took him on a few times and ended up getting my car damaged that next weekend... cant say who it was, but it was a very sus coincident and he vanished off JC not long after. Just cant think of his user name now as old age has set in..

The funniest was when he tried to tell me the temperature at Pt Augusta I was quoting as wrong (it was like 46 or something) and I was getting the info from the airport BOM site I love... and he was for sure telling I was wrong and a stupid dick and all sorts of pill driven stupid words.... it killed any cred he may have had because he was arguing for the sake of it - he did not like me for what ever reason.

So I cracked the shits as you do when you get cyber attacked for the very first time not really understanding the issues at hand. But I got over it and never had that issue again. The Internet is a great place and the Forums even better... and the trolls can just go watch playschool and learn something.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I only really had one member get up my nose by picking on newbies as easy meat. Took him on a few times and ended up getting my car damaged that next weekend... cant say who it was, but it was a very sus coincident and he vanished off JC not long after. Just cant think of his user name now as old age has set in..

The funniest was when he tried to tell me the temperature at Pt Augusta I was quoting as wrong (it was like 46 or something) and I was getting the info from the airport BOM site I love... and he was for sure telling I was wrong and a stupid dick and all sorts of pill driven stupid words.... it killed any cred he may have had because he was arguing for the sake of it - he did not like me for what ever reason.

So I cracked the shits as you do when you get cyber attacked for the very first time not really understanding the issues at hand. But I got over it and never had that issue again. The Internet is a great place and the Forums even better... and the trolls can just go watch playschool and learn something.

most of the trolls have moved on . thankfully , and those who try and start something get the short shift , I'v only been trolled a couple of times , but I'm big enough and ugly enough to think , meh , I don't know this person nor do I care , my minds on more important things .

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The annoyance isn't only caused by trolls. There is one long term member of this forum who is extremely pedantic and argumentative. I've crossed swords with him a couple of times and I've seen it happen with other members too.

Get caught in a "debate" with him and you're better off retiring gracefully or you risk sudden baldness.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
The annoyance isn't only caused by trolls. There is one long term member of this forum who is extremely pedantic and argumentative. I've crossed swords with him a couple of times and I've seen it happen with other members too.

Get caught in a "debate" with him and you're better off retiring gracefully or you risk sudden baldness.

Who would that be?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
if you have to ask, its probably you!!

Three quarters of the forum are pedantic and argumentative
Only difference is the few with a different opinion are called trolls
Have a read through the comments on this thread and tell me most aren't trolling

Just a bunch of trolls bagging out trolls who aren't here anymore

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Who would that be?

You're not going to believe this but it isn't you.

The other bloke dates back a couple of years or so.

You're just a supporter who can't see past his opinons regarding politics. The other bloke couldn't see past his opinion on everything.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

I had a similar experience after I joined....Whilst I didn't have any damage to my personal property, the "attack" on my generiosity was enough to leave a sour taste in my mouth, as far as physically helping out another forum member.

Yes, the person is still a member on here and I shall leave them nameless. I also received a message from another member mentioning what this person's demenour was like....Still doesn't excuse what was said.

All in all, I have enjoyed the time on this forum and just block idiots that want to downgrade me as a person.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I must be a troll but somehow I'm still here
My last infraction was for trolling because I pointed out that the date posted for an event was wrong by 24 hours
Which it was
Go figure