Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
good point out, that's why i'd never buy an excel or the such.
and that's also why i feel scared in my friend's suzuki cino.. it feels tinny and as if the diff is gonna blow when acceleration is put down.

Emporer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8
hey guys,

had a funny one.

was cruising back through Avalon on my way back to the north shore when this dude with his baseball cap on backwards (9pm - winter :-S) pulled up beside me in a Dihatzu Charade. he had some cute girl in the car with him and was trying so hard to impress her.

had milo tin mod and the sound from the car was like a frog in a blender... almost painfull .....

anyway he started revving it and looking at me (in my VY exec stock) lights went green and he stalled it .... i looked at him laughed and slowly (to prove a point) drove off.

thought it was hillarious

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
hey guys,

had a funny one.

was cruising back through Avalon on my way back to the north shore when this dude with his baseball cap on backwards (9pm - winter :-S) pulled up beside me in a Dihatzu Charade. he had some cute girl in the car with him and was trying so hard to impress her.

had milo tin mod and the sound from the car was like a frog in a blender... almost painfull .....

anyway he started revving it and looking at me (in my VY exec stock) lights went green and he stalled it .... i looked at him laughed and slowly (to prove a point) drove off.

thought it was hillarious

thats fantastic lol love it

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
for those who havent seen it...

the funny thing about that list is you see more commos and fords with fukn stupid kits, neon water squirter things, stereo exceed car cost and there are a million more people with "too much lean" or "bass to hide engine sound"...
wonder if anyone actually thought that bass is there to listen to, not to hide an engine sound... fukn hell, this place makes playschool seem mature...

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Dude I agree with some of your points and hell yeah I've seen some crap looking commodores but did you miss your meds today?

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Dude I agree with some of your points and hell yeah I've seen some crap looking commodores but did you miss your meds today?

nah, i just find it funny that people are so flat out about bagging anything that isnt a commo, and that checklist thing is fukn sad... i could pretty much guarantee youd see more stupidly "done up" commos than japanese cars... and theres a fuk load of different jap cars...

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Mate I've seen some commodores that deserve the checklist cause they stuck stupid canons on a beutiful car had I had a checklist on me I probably would have done it.

I understand people want to be different but four canon's on a skyline is wank no matter how you look at it.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
hmm i think i get the bass one. got way too much even with it turned to negative 8 {the least amount}. think i gotta re-tune it:p neways saw a Vn-Vr{not sure} wagon with a cannon. sounded pretty good but a bit fluttery. and saw a VL with Clubsport sideskirts and no other part of kit, big ass wing {the ricer ones} and it was white with black in the little parts on the skirts. funny as when i went past