Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
I understand people want to be different but four canon's on a skyline is wank no matter how you look at it.

did i ever say it wasnt? no....

all i said was that i find it quite sad that people will flat out bag jap cars but never say a word about commos...

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
I like bass to drown out the sound sound of all the rattles. Too bad I have no bass.

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
probably the funniest/biggest waste of money is a m8s turbo'd yes TURBO'D daewoo lanos
the m8 has spent sooooo much money on this thing it has all of the things listed below + more
turbo + intercooler and ****
body kit including wing
silver flames on side
pretty big stereo
race seats in front
custom boot install
to muh other **** to remember but yeah if ya live on da coast look out for it its like purple maroon sorta colour wif silver flames and u will most likely hear the blow off valve
gotta laugh lol

Cody

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator / HQ 5.0L Tonner
the skyline with the cannon is a bit ther the top but those skylines gts-r (they are called godzillas) are one of the most powerful jap cars, the motors can be tuned to 1000hp just by hacking the chip. I think i heard this from top gear or something

Ur talking about a GTR (u corrected urself i saw tho)

the skyline in that picture with the 4 cannons isnt a GTR, its a gts-t

and they wont get 1000hp on stock internals, 2jz's can handle pretty crazy power on stock internals, but not the rb26..

oh yeah, and my funny ricer story, saw an oldschool corolla with a fart cannon and a fake intercooler, sounded like it was about to die hahaha

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
just go's to show having money dont make you smart heres a riced up crewman
rice1.JPG

rice2.JPG

rice3.JPG

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
that crewman is sh1t why would you do that to a car????? tool

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
i saw a fully sick excel today, had massive race wing (at least a metre high), wide body kick, neons, painted pink with what looked like racing stripes, to cap it all off it had a 9 inch ehaust tip. Saw it took off and it sounded like ****.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
The two rear wings on that ute make it go twice as fast

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
anyway he started revving it and looking at me (in my VY exec stock) lights went green and he stalled it .... i looked at him laughed and slowly (to prove a point) drove off.

I had a funny situation like that at about 10 lights down anzac highway and west tce i had a vs ss manual with a chronic sounding exhuast and vy ss badges on it with the a load of 17-18 year old in it with the seats leant so far back that the people in the front looked at me from the back windows (no exageration). and they wanted to drag, so just to help me i switched over to petrol (i have dual fuel) and just simply took off firmly no wheel spin nothing illegal and went to the limit when the passed me they got a bit upset and tried to second guess the lights at the corner of grote street and stalled it 1.5 car lengths into the intersection on a red. the poor suckers could hardly drive a manual and kept wanting another shot at it!!

and before i get flamed i love a good commie as much as the next the fairmont was just the right car for me at the moment