Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
TheForgotten said:
yeah there's a few of them here too, I just pull up beside them and wipe the grin from their faces with my busted ass V6 with stuffed transmission

Hahah me too. I pull 7,000rpm out of first gear lol, it just won't shift down before then.

Private roads ofcourse.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
The rally evo 8 might have a chance :whistling but hey what ricer can afford an 80,000 dollar car!

VE all the way baby ! :thumbsup:

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Goon said:
VE all the way baby ! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: What more can I say. Love the new VE, nice to see the HSV range now too!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
stocky said:
you really think a stock excel or lancer or any of those pissweak cars could blow a hsv? .........right

He didn't say which cars, you just pull out the lancer...and excel isnt jap crap...so cannot be compared. For the record, i know of an excel that runs low 12's and is very much a sleeper...i love how people always assume certain cars are just slow ;)

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
this isnt a ricer by has anybody seen that vt with all those weird stickers on it ive seen it a couple of times around where i live.
for those who don't know it look pretty wack

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
minux said:
He didn't say which cars, you just pull out the lancer...and excel isnt jap crap...so cannot be compared. For the record, i know of an excel that runs low 12's and is very much a sleeper...i love how people always assume certain cars are just slow ;)

they were the only two car names i could think of at the time. sure they can go fast if modified, but im talking about cars that are commonly driven by p platers, just like the original post mentioned

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
TheKMan said:
Well like I said each to themselves, it's all about what everyone personally likes. I wasn't teasing it because it was a Jap car, I was teasing it because what they did looked so out of place it looked like a 10 year old's photshop attempt at redoing the backend of a car. Nothing that they put on the car matched, the clear (silver back) Altezza style tail lights were the worst part on a car that colour and that style, then to go and put on a spoiler as high as the roof and an exhaust that was about as wide as the wheels (literally as wide as the wheels, it had stock wheels from what I could tell by the width). My opinion is that it looked too weird, and I wanted to share that :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a smart a** but Hyundai's are Korean, not Jap ..

People tease and hate Hyundai because the Excel was their base model and it was not that good. Hyundai then bought inferior engines designed by Ford & Mitsubishi in their early years, and had a range of unreliable engine's.. Once Hyundai used their own engines in the later model Sonata's, Grandeurs, Tiburon's & the more top of the line variants, they have produced some great cars for their price. The new Sonata is awesome by the way - Just don't like the stupid dash...

The early V6's in the Hyundai Sonata's was the Mitsubishi Magna V6. A car that is also hated by most. I was lucky with my Hyundai 4cyl as it was based on the EVO/VR4 4G63 Platform ... It was more reliable and when it was in my car from 1997-2004 the only problem I ever had was 1xClutch replacement, and the wheel bearings in one side at the front.. The car was really driven, and took a lot of punishment ...

Then I put the Mitsubishi 4G63 Turbo into her (basically a straight SWAP) and put out over 238kw's @ the wheels... The only problem is that it is FWD ... But what can you do ... Anyway ... Rant over now...

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Now this is rice ...

auspuff.jpg

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
89vncommy said:
Not trying to be a smart a** but Hyundai's are Korean, not Jap ..
Hehe no worries, my mistake :)

Yeah Hyundai have put out some zippy cars, I don't have anything against them, except when someone practically defaces one by doing things like that to it. Surely they must have preferred it stock

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Haha that's just ridiculous!!! Look at that exhaust! Why.... Just... Why...