Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things That Leave you Gobsmacked (In A Good Way)

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Went to book in my LPG tank recertification today for August thinking I’d have to book well in advance like most mechanics. He said just let me know a couple of days before hand and it’s all good.

I guess that’s the advantage of statistically zero people using LPG, no joining the far queue!

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Had a phone call from my old man this morning saying that he had just filled up his LandCruiser from our Melbourne trip but had left his wallet at home.
Asked if I could pick it up and take it to the servo. I said I would come and pay as I owed him that diesel.
Went inside the BP, paid, then he started chatting to the chick behind the counter about this QR payment option thingie.
As he was chatting away she was making some type of chocolate shake for someone and was shaking it vigorously when the lid came off and chocolate milk went everywhere. She got covered from her hair, down onto her face and all the way down, it was on the floor and all over the counter. Some of the people in the servo started laughing and she was just standing there not moving, wondering what had happened and no doubt embarrassed by what had just happened Infront of half a dozen customers.
That really made my day, not hers though. I was tempted to ask if I could take a photo but thought I had better not....

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Had a phone call from my old man this morning saying that he had just filled up his LandCruiser from our Melbourne trip but had left his wallet at home.
Asked if I could pick it up and take it to the servo. I said I would come and pay as I owed him that diesel.
Went inside the BP, paid, then he started chatting to the chick behind the counter about this QR payment option thingie.
As he was chatting away she was making some type of chocolate shake for someone and was shaking it vigorously when the lid came off and chocolate milk went everywhere. She got covered from her hair, down onto her face and all the way down, it was on the floor and all over the counter. Some of the people in the servo started laughing and she was just standing there not moving, wondering what had happened and doubt doubt embarrassed by what had just happened Infront of half a dozen customers.
That really made my day, not here though. I was tempted to ask if I could take a photo but thought I had better not....

Might have been more inappropriate asking to clean it up off her.....;)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
A bit of gold today. Kid orders a Mango smoothie and makes the cafe lady laugh. She comes back with two Mango smoothies and says “I made too much so have another one”

Bloody score!

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
A bit of gold today. Kid orders a Mango smoothie and makes the cafe lady laugh. She comes back with two Mango smoothies and says “I made too much so have another one”

Bloody score!
My God, you must resemble some kind of beautiful Greek Adonis!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
My God, you must resemble some kind of beautiful Greek Adonis!

She recognised me from my album cover.

I got the plush pile that makes the skippy chicks smile.
images

Last edited: