Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
he speaks his mind and is not PC which is refreshing
Yeah I agree. It comes to something when people who are so politically incorrect, hypocritical, bullish suck arse sooky La la’s continually get away with what they do, but then spit the dummy and pull up their knickers as soon as someone they don’t like rubs them up the wrong way.
Clarkson says it like it is.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Ever heard of evolution? If someone identifying as "a cat", or non binary transexual for that matter, cannot find a partner to spread their DNA to, the species will die out.
This is why I cannot understand angst toward these non-existent threats.
The problem there is some non-breeders demand taxpayer funded IVF treatment, and the cycle continues.

Makes one wonder what will be of the human race in the coming millennia.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Hypocrites and suck arses. They p15s me off!

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Ever heard of evolution? If someone identifying as "a cat", or non binary transexual for that matter, cannot find a partner to spread their DNA to, the species will die out.
This is why I cannot understand angst toward these non-existent threats.
ever think about the dark side of this trend ? just wait till its all based in law and then some pedo says they cant be charged because they were identifying as a 11 year old at the time so it was ok, there is a massive evil scope to this ''identifying'' i dont think the average people think about, there is already male rapists in female prisons because they identify as a woman and then the female inmates all become pregnant from being raped by this ''female'' and its only just started it will get worse and many will take advantage of it

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
ever think about the dark side of this trend ? just wait till its all based in law and then some pedo says they cant be charged because they were identifying as a 11 year old at the time so it was ok, there is a massive evil scope to this ''identifying'' i dont think the average people think about, there is already male rapists in female prisons because they identify as a woman and then the female inmates all become pregnant from being raped by this ''female'' and its only just started it will get worse and many will take advantage of it
Exactly, and do you want a grown man who could be a pedo that identifies as a female in the same toilets as your nine year old daughter?

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Exactly, and do you want a grown man who could be a pedo that identifies as a female in the same toilets as your nine year old daughter?
You think they go through the excuse of identifying as female?

Slippery slope from drag queen library readings I know /sarcasm

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I think I'll identify as the President of the US next week. Might go push that button!