Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I thought if you paid for any service via credit card and the service wasnt delivered it could be claimed from credit provider who would try and charge back but even if they can't they'd swallow the cost and refund you.

I'd call your bank/credit company as air fares should be no different to any other service or product that wasn't delivered :oops:
Yep done that before and considering it now, but we have to wait until the administrators decide what the outcome will be as to whether they get the company going again which I highly doubt will happen.
Meanwhile, like everyone else, we have heard nothing from Bonza.

edit... another problem is the flight is/was not until early June so might have to wait till then until we can finally say it was not provided.??

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Think we pay 36c-38c per kwh and the daily charge is around $3.50. Two winter bills for us is usually around $1200. I currently pay $110 a fortnight, which covers our usage and about $5 towards our debt.
Move to Qld where our Govt is going to election later this year and are already throwing the cash around.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/q...ial-year/fc9781cc-c471-47e6-a318-a9f43ba8987f

However you will have to bring your own hospitals, policing, jails,schools, and your own tent.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
However you will have to bring your own hospitals, policing, jails,schools, and your own tent.
Ahhhh, nice it will be just like home but summer all year.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Move to Qld where our Govt is going to election later this year and are already throwing the cash around.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/q...ial-year/fc9781cc-c471-47e6-a318-a9f43ba8987f

We have just got our power bill for the quarter. $225, so that means we wont have to pay a power bill if our power usage remains the same for over 18 months. Actually if the cost remains the same our power bill will be cheaper than that because we are going onto monthly billing and Atlinta have told us we will save about $280 a year.

Not me but a cynic would say it's election year.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
We have just got our power bill for the quarter. $225, so that means we wont have to pay a power bill if our power usage remains the same for over 18 months. Actually if the cost remains the same our power bill will be cheaper than that because we are going onto monthly billing and Atlinta have told us we will save about $280 a year.

Not me but a cynic would say it's election year.

I could be extra cynical and predict that electricity prices in Queensland will somehow miraculously increase by about $1,000 this year?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I could be extra cynical and predict that electricity prices in Queensland will somehow miraculously increase by about $1,000 this year?
Certainly won't be before the election. With it looking likely that we will have an LNP government after the elction then all bets will be off. I turn the sound off when they come on the tele so I won't know their response

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Certainly won't be before the election. With it looking likely that we will have an LNP government after the elction then all bets will be off. I turn the sound off when they come on the tele so I won't know their response
Not sure what an LNP would be like in Qld's case but down here an ALP would have been pretty disastrous at the recent election had they won.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon

That could well be. My cynicism is that government rebates are soon absorbed by the (privatised) service providers bumping their prices up by (surprise, surprise) the same amount as the government rebates. I like how they can keep a straight face and explain the ’unexpected’ exceptional circumstances that require them to hike their prices. But I do take your point that the LNP would simply say that it is ‘the market at work’.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
so in reality the gov is just giving itself 1000 bucks, it just passes thru a few hands on the way