Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
The more people that rock up the more money they make and the more appointments they make the more coin they get

How do you figure that? Recruitment agencies charge a % on top of wages for people they place into vacancies or sell you to a prospective employer. They don't get paid for appointments, or have you been charged for an appointment?

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
The guy who parked in my driveway yesterday asking me to jumpstart his POS today. No RACQ membership (he's from QLD) and didn't want to pay to get the NRMA to come out. My official response was to get ####ed.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Having no power for 24 hours and possibly another 48 to go. Chuck into the mix - no cold iced coffee, hysterical misses worried about meat going off and the fish dying. Le ####

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
University assignments that are convoluted and it is in itself a challenge to simply interpret what they want you to do!

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
cant believe how many stupid people there are on the roads, and today i saw a group of 14 - 16 year olds and they were sitting on the road:banstick:, if i would have to turn that corner they would of became land fill, that would put them to good use

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
The missus navigating roads from memory. Melbourne driving.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
" aw nah she is all sused mate, a AA guy was here for another job and unlocked it for us"

Now I dont really mind too much because I get paid anyway. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest when Joe blog unlocks it with a coat hanger before I get there, But AA stealing States Job?? Ain't be nobody steppin on my turf man. Besides what I dont understand why the AA guy would unlock the car, I have the information saying who the owner of the car is, seems like any bunny can ask the AA man to unlock any car lol.

Dude, lay off the AA guy, I mean he's just trying to get a job and helping people out.
Give him respect, its not easy, he's just trying to pass the time.
And being there for another job at least he's looking for work instead of living off the dole and drinking piss........

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
The guy who parked in my driveway yesterday asking me to jumpstart his POS today. No RACQ membership (he's from QLD) and didn't want to pay to get the NRMA to come out. My official response was to get ####ed.

Do you own a set of leads?? Could you have jump started his car?? If the answer to either question is yes, then you my friend are an almost complete Ahole, I will not call you complete, as i do not know you.