Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Rubber hammer handle knocks them out easily and safely. They must have been amateurs to damage the caps.
Problem is with them getting on in years the tabs become very brittle and break easily.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Also goes for managers who can’t even make their own samich for work who attempt complicated trade orientated decisions and wonder how it all went wrong. Then hang it on the tradesman.

Probably the same people who can’t work a screw driver and want to mod their car based on Facebook advice or a YouTube video showing how to glue an exhaust to a headlight or some ****.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Also goes for managers who can’t even make their own samich for work who attempt complicated trade orientated decisions and wonder how it all went wrong. Then hang it on the tradesman.
That thought would have sent a shiver through any 1986 Boeing and Morton Thiokol managers who were the ones that failed to listen to their engineers :p

Don’t launch the space shuttle just didn’t meet corporate objectives at that time :oops:

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
That thought would have sent a shiver through any 1986 Boeing and Morton Thiokol managers who were the ones that failed to listen to their engineers :p

Don’t launch the space shuttle just didn’t meet corporate objectives at that time :oops:
Glad they sorted out that culture.

200w.gif

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again. People who piss about at the registers with shopper rewards cards, discount cards, or not being organised. Then the cashier (for the company that takes your private info seriously as a policy) asks if you’re a member and the person says “oh yes”. Then they yell out their name and their phone number so anyone of the 20 people waiting can hear their personal info. Don't worry, all that is worth the $4 discount. Fking turn a 1 min process into a 6minute process per customer.

VSYoot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute/VP Berlina. Caring for a 597kW VE SS
I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again. People who piss about at the registers with shopper rewards cards, discount cards, or not being organised. Then the cashier (for the company that takes your private info seriously as a policy) asks if you’re a member and the person says “oh yes”. Then they yell out their name and their phone number so anyone of the 20 people waiting can hear their personal info. Don't worry, all that is worth the $4 discount. Fking turn a 1 min process into a 6minute process per customer.

That is why we have started using the click and collect. Back up, they load it in the back of the yoot and I piss orf. No drama!

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Now c'mon Fu you know us old farts like to piss off everyone all the time, ;)and the checkout line is fair game just like when we shake the very last drop out of the nozzle when we are filling the car with fuel while the drivers behind us are tapping their fingers on the steering wheel, then we walk to the pay counter and conveniently forget what the pump number was, which in my case is easy cause I simply say I will have whichever is the cheapest please.:eek: