Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I drive through the airport link tunnel most days to and from work, The speed limit is 80kmh.
The amount of idiots that do 60-70kmh through the tunnel that causes a long line of traffic behind them, Then speed up to 80 as soon as they get out of the tunnel!

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
63c7d289775c6_c77aaomh3f9a1__700.jpg

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
I drive through the airport link tunnel most days to and from work, The speed limit is 80kmh.
The amount of idiots that do 60-70kmh through the tunnel that causes a long line of traffic behind them, Then speed up to 80 as soon as they get out of the tunnel!
I use airport link occasionally and I know exactly what you mean. I suspect people are scared of the fixed speed cameras. I set the cruise control for 80kmh if traffic is light.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Same here. I am constantly saying when driving "nice indication ********" as I sit and wait to enter a road/roundabout then they turn off with no indindication
Another one is people who cut the corner when turning right. Happened to me yesterday. Uber driver didn't see me and cut the corner, he had to hit the brakes and nearly got hit because the arse end of his car was sticking out on the main road. He was waving at me to reverse but I just shook my head . He had to reverse back and have another go. Then decided to abuse be as he drove past so I returned the favour,calling him a dark piece of female anatomy. :p

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Placed an order for some bonnet struts. Ordered last Wednesday, picked up by courier the following day in Melbourne and six days later it still hasn't arrived. Guess there must be plenty of people still spending money if it takes at least seven days to ship something from a state that has overnight freight runs every day to us.