Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Took my 8 year old to see the Garfield movie. $35 for the tickets.
Got 2 bottles of water, Medium popcorn and a bag of m&ms, $33 thanks
Did gold class on the weekend. 3 tickets, large popcorn and large drink, one milkshake, one coffee.............$200.
I'll stick to flying the high seas.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute & VF SSV Redline II
Did gold class on the weekend. 3 tickets, large popcorn and large drink, one milkshake, one coffee.............$200.
I'll stick to flying the high seas.
  • Yellowbeard: Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!

Attachments

• IMG_8231.jpeg
    IMG_8231.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 13

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Most of the time when we go to the movies we take our own snacks...unless Mr24 is paying!

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
A pack of dogs just killed my little princess.
IMG-20240702-WA0000.jpeg

But I found the pack and followed them to a house....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
4 dogs. 2 light tan Pitt bulls, the larger of the 2 is definitelya bitch, a black and white terrier of some sort and not sure on the 4th. Lost the 4th up the road but followed the other 3 to a house where they scampered under a fence. a house that I know has aggressive dogs as they come at you when ever you walk past. I'm waiting on Animal control to arrive but they are coming from a long way away but I'll wait. We'll try legal avenues to get the dogs destroyed and owners fined. The big dog was carrying my princess, it was only because I gave chase on foot it dropped my poor little girl. Mr24 rushed her to the emergency vets but the damage was to severe. Her guts are laying on my lawn and someone is going to pay for that. They were taking home their kill so I'm fairly certain the owners know what these dogs are up too. They ripped her guts out....

The vets took photos of my poor little girl for evidence. Police weren't interested when I called but Mr Paramedic got a little traction so there is a Police complaint laid too.

Vets wrapped her up and she's at home, she'll go back to the vets to be cremated later this morning.

And I burnt up the clutch in pursuit. Commodores do better hand brake turns too.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
4 dogs. 2 light tan Pitt bulls, the larger of the 2 is definitelya bitch, a black and white terrier of some sort and not sure on the 4th. Lost the 4th up the road but followed the other 3 to a house where they scampered under a fence. a house that I know has aggressive dogs as they come at you when ever you walk past. I'm waiting on Animal control to arrive but they are coming from a long way away but I'll wait. We'll try legal avenues to get the dogs destroyed and owners fined. The big dog was carrying my princess, it was only because I gave chase on foot it dropped my poor little girl. Mr24 rushed her to the emergency vets but the damage was to severe. Her guts are laying on my lawn and someone is going to pay for that. They were taking home their kill so I'm fairly certain the owners know what these dogs are up too. They ripped her guts out....

The vets took photos of my poor little girl for evidence. Police weren't interested when I called but Mr Paramedic got a little traction so there is a Police complaint laid too.

Vets wrapped her up and she's at home, she'll go back to the vets to be cremated later this morning.

And I burnt up the clutch in pursuit. Commodores do better hand brake turns too.
Yeah you’re doing the right thing legally but ****! As much as I love dogs & I’d do anything for mine, once they get that taste of blood, they need to be destroyed & im thinking this isn’t the first they’ve done.

Cops, cunts can be useless at times, **** me, it’s clear those dogs are a threat.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride

Call the station again in the morning when someone different is on shift, state that you called tonight & they weren’t interested, push it, the dogs are a threat, not just to other animals.