Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Winter.

Anyone that actually likes cold, dark and rainy days has problems :p

I don't mind it. Better than dying from heat stroke.

Went for a walk in the rain today. I almost wish it was cooler, walking in a rain jacket tends to make me run hot.

I just wish I had another 2 garage bays so I can work on cars when it's raining.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
I just wish I had another 2 garage bays so I can work on cars when it's raining.
I can see a project coming up in your near future, well thats what my crystal ball tells me!? ;) :D

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
I don't have room for another garage but I'm planning a covered parking area.

Reactions: Lex

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute & VF SSV Redline II
Same here, I don't even have air conditioning in my VR and I drove it across Australia in the middle of a 45c heatwave.

I don't notice the heat as much as I notice the cold.
I don’t have air con in my VZ SS either, haha, get sweaty balls on those leather seats.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Winter.

Anyone that actually likes cold, dark and rainy days has problems :p
I don't like dark and dreary days* however cold and sunny can be just as enjoyable a day as when it’s warm and sunny… all depends on what you are doing and your mindset ;)

After all, one can’t appreciate the seasons without the contrasts they bring… and it’s hard to go cross country or downhill skiing when it’s 40C, so there is that :p

* best days to turn all the lights on and spend the day faffing about at home in the garage :cool:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Went to pick up some parts I ordered for the bike. Cost me over $60 and $34 of that was freight. Turns out some of the parts were incorrect I was sent a parts diagram and of course they are not easy to read when they have a huge amount of detail. So the windscreen grommets I needed were wrong and I was sold fairing grommets plus the inserts which I don't need. Small parts were like $2-$3 each but freight was a killer. I don't think the girl was real happy and laid the blame on me, even though I did try and explain what the parts were and where they went. She said she can try to return them but I was like they are $2-$3 each freight was nearly half the cost. I'll add them to my parts inventory. They sold me some aftermarket ones which I need to see if I can make them work. If not two $5 rubber nuts will be $27, because of the freight.