Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Haha, sorry mate, but ya cant live everyone haha.

My username... Well my last name is Sing, so all my mates call me Kinng, so its a nickname that has stuck haha.
Arrogant... Well I dont know much about that, Its more a mix of sarcasam and truth?

Haha, I dont know if I can change your mind man!

Kinng

Your right, you can't please every one, I may just be in a mood today, meh I don't know!

Fair enough the user name, but without knowing what's behind it, and "sarcasm", which behind a screen you cant judge what is and what isnt, you see where I was coming from.

But I'm pretty fair and I take a lot in my stride and I don't dislike you, I've just chosen to put you on my maybe list for now
;)

On another note, the missus has decided to want to move the furniture which I can't stand doing, mainly because she puts things away in the process, then tells me I've lost something I can't find that she's put away, and when I find it 2 months down the track, won't admit she hid it there In the 1st place

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I said about 20 words. You said 100s.

I never said they were inferioir, which is what your rambles was about. Fact is, a stock VT 5L auto IS a sludgomatic, no matter which way you look at it.

Go put words in peoples mouths somewhere else ;)
Since i'm assuming you're trolling, i'm just going to put you on block because you're not worth a ban :)

Lol disagree with you and I am a troll. Ban me mate, see if I give a ****. Twist it any way you want, you said what you said.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Ban me mate,

Stealthy doesn't ban, he was saying he is not going to earn a ban by responding to you :)

I think everyone has had too much chocolate this weekend and the sugar levels have dropped and now everyone is crabby and picky (except me as I don't eat chocolate lol)

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Your right, you can't please every one, I may just be in a mood today, meh I don't know!

Fair enough the user name, but without knowing what's behind it, and "sarcasm", which behind a screen you cant judge what is and what isnt, you see where I was coming from.

But I'm pretty fair and I take a lot in my stride and I don't dislike you, I've just chosen to put you on my maybe list for now
;)

On another note, the missus has decided to want to move the furniture which I can't stand doing, mainly because she puts things away in the process, then tells me I've lost something I can't find that she's put away, and when I find it 2 months down the track, won't admit she hid it there In the 1st place

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Yeah cant please everyone!
Maybe your just on your P-plates atm :p (period) haha :p

Yeah, the username is just a nick name that has stuck haha, and fair enough it pisses you off, but yeah, its a nickname haha :p
Yeah, I see what you mean with the sarcasam, I will use more smileys from now on :p

Sucked in with the furniture! :p

Kinng

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
Trying to sell a couple engines, someone ask some questions about it and I reply telling them all the details but that's the last I hear of them, and when someone says they want it, we make a time to meet, I make sure that I'm home early and everything but.... They don't show up and never here from them again, I hate people that do this,

And my stupid dog, she like to lay on the chairs and the beds and she knows she's not supposed to, so I go out and buy her a big soft pillow for her but she doesn't like it and lays on the floor and on the bed when I'm not looking, this dog is really pissing me off lately

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364792284.214633.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364792284.214633.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 108

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Your Face.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Your Face.

I know this is the what pisses you off thread, but

The best name for a race horse i've ever seen was 'My Face'

All those people at the races blissfully unaware they're yelling 'come on my face'

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I know this is the what pisses you off thread, but

The best name for a race horse i've ever seen was 'My Face'

All those people at the races blissfully unaware they're yelling 'come on my face'

And this is why I'd let you touch my thigh.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Spending $1500 buying another car only for the daily to spring a pretty nasty oil leak. Not only that but both need rego by the end of the month.