Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
The fact that our car is a spiteful lil bitch >.<

Last edited:

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
gumtree buyers. my item my decision on how much i let it go for. got the bonnet up for sale (had 900 cos i thought it was worth less then that) guy offered 900 i said ye hold on a minute my mate might want it (just waiting since he offered straight away).

today i had 1200 offered i updated the first guy and now he is trying to make me feel bad cos i want more lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
gumtree buyers. my item my decision on how much i let it go for. got the bonnet up for sale (had 900 cos i thought it was worth less then that) guy offered 900 i said ye hold on a minute my mate might want it (just waiting since he offered straight away).

today i had 1200 offered i updated the first guy and now he is trying to make me feel bad cos i want more lol
I have to agree with the guy. You're either selling it for 900, or you're not.

If you dont know how much you're selling it for, dont list it.

Unless you specifically told him you're taking offers, not you're selling it for 900. In which case, it's his problem.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I have to agree with the guy. You're either selling it for 900, or you're not.

If you dont know how much you're selling it for, dont list it.

Unless you specifically told him you're taking offers, not you're selling it for 900. In which case, it's his problem.

i agree with you but in the case i said to him on the phone i have someone look at it and they may make a higher offer (the first time we talked on the phone last night) in which case i would take it but check with him first in case he wanted to offer more.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
i agree with you but in the case i said to him on the phone i have someone look at it and they may make a higher offer (the first time we talked on the phone last night) in which case i would take it but check with him first in case he wanted to offer more.

Should have just told him the mrs reversed into it and now its rooted.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

I'd have to see the text of the ad to know which way i'd stand.

If you had said its going to be a bidding war, i wouldn't have bothered, but if you were intentionally vague about it, thats a dick move (even telling him on the phone, he's already wasted his time in that case)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
What irritates me? People who use words that aren't real words.

'Totes amazeballs' 'Aww yeh thats spesh'.

When I become a teacher, such language will not be tolerated. But I may turn a blind eye to ****. '****' is an actual proper word with a full linguistic history....

Last edited: