Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
holy **** batman-lol,what are they going to do about it tas?

I've given them two days to find it before I take it to the state manager. They're talking about replacing it.... don't want it replaced, I want it found.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
This is something that , I find irritating the fact that NZers now living in Australia , are expecting the same advantages as Australians , I'm sorry , I'm well aware of the ANZAC history and so on , but it's not your country , stop whinging , put your head down and graft , you might be a tax paying resident but come on guys don't expect a free ride just because your a kiwi , where's the tenacity and stoicism that New Zealanders have . Being an immigrant to NZ , I think I speak with some experience in starting again .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
I've given them two days to find it before I take it to the state manager. They're talking about replacing it.... don't want it replaced, I want it found.

I would say the exact same thing,that is just bloody poor organization on their part,hope it all works out in your favour tas and they find your ring

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
People that can't use signed intersections.

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
fkn ppl that write crap in wet concrete >< concreters finish pouring driveway and they will back in the arvo to finish it up.
come home and the ford fan club over the road has written holden sux in it.

atleast the father was nice he saw the idiots do it when he was driving down the street, he came over and apoligized walked across the street and backhanded his son's mate that did it and ripped into him.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Females

10 char

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Insurance Companies who dont figure the need to blend into the bonnet next to a panel they replaced.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
fkn ppl that write crap in wet concrete >< concreters finish pouring driveway and they will back in the arvo to finish it up.
come home and the ford fan club over the road has written holden sux in it.

atleast the father was nice he saw the idiots do it when he was driving down the street, he came over and apoligized walked across the street and backhanded his son's mate that did it and ripped into him.

wait till he gets older,get him blind,take him to a tatt shop and get holden emblazoned on his chest-lol,

when I had my concrete done the guy who laid it stayed for about 2 hours so they couldn't do it