Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Well... my G8 is in the shop. Had an "accident" and hit some safety cones. Nothing broke, just cosmetic damages. Anyway, I am driving my wife's 07 VW Beetle. I get no respect on the road at all !!! People cut in front, motorist (mostly sport cars) does not let me pass, get blocked all the time. It forces me to drive hyper-defensive, sometimes, or, have to be hyper-agreesive to get out of trouble. No winning on this.

This is how I feel, the car is red... but you get the picture.

22kyzm.jpg

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Well... my G8 is in the shop. Had an "accident" and hit some safety cones. Nothing broke, just cosmetic damages. Anyway, I am driving my wife's 07 VW Beetle. I get no respect on the road at all !!! People cut in front, motorist (mostly sport cars) does not let me pass, get blocked all the time. It forces me to drive hyper-defensive, sometimes, or, have to be hyper-agreesive to get out of trouble. No winning on this.

This is how I feel, the car is red... but you get the picture.

22kyzm.jpg
When I drive the Alfa , I get lots of happy looks and courtesy on the road , in the Commodore , people see me as an minion of the anti christ

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
When I drive the Alfa , I get lots of happy looks and courtesy on the road , in the Commodore , people see me as an minion of the anti christ

Interesting how cars change people's attitudes.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Interesting how cars change people's attitudes.

I'm the same , when I see a Jaguar , Bentley , Ferrari , or a Lamborghini , I bow my head in reverence , however seeing a Porsche, I think , tosser .

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Hey.... I like Porsche

But any Jap cars... same here, is a Tosser ;-)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I saw p plater on a bike last night weaving all over in his lane...... I thought right....... must have been watching too much tv.... either that or this is his first bike. because when you have had a bike licence for over 25 years and have raced for a few seasons you soon work out a few quick swerves do SFA to put any heat into your tyres.....