Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I think i would enjoy it much more if total tools or sca was in the same shop.....

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
My brother

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Wankers who move to Qld and have no idea the road rules are different to where they came from.
eg In Qld, when doing a U turn, a driver must give way to all other traffic no matter what, even if other traffic have give way or stop signs.

And for those who still don't know, the stick on the right of the steering column (some cars may have the stick on the left) is to operate the farking indicators which lights up those flashing bulbs on the front and rear of the car to give other drivers some idea of where the fark you are going.

Oh well, Merry Christmas anyway.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Time to resurrect this thread for grumpy old men.

I have had to travel between my place and Newey over the past few weeks, this trip involves quite a few well policed speed zones and 40kmh road works.
I have used my CV8 a couple of times, and been tailgated, overtaken, undercut on roundabouts, chopped off on merging lanes, and been given the death stare or finger by c**ts, sorry, I mean culprits, when I pull up next to them at traffic lights.
When I drive my other cars, I have no problems, everyone seems happy to just stay in line and stick to the posted limit.
Why ???

Coz jealous....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
It doesn't piss me off , it just makes me shake my head , at this time of year , peace on earth and good will to all , people can still be such assholes , one would hope they are not always like that .
and on that , I hope every member and their families has a safe and happy Xmas.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Time to resurrect this thread for grumpy old men.

I have had to travel between my place and Newey over the past few weeks, this trip involves quite a few well policed speed zones and 40kmh road works.
I have used my CV8 a couple of times, and been tailgated, overtaken, undercut on roundabouts, chopped off on merging lanes, and been given the death stare or finger by c**ts, sorry, I mean culprits, when I pull up next to them at traffic lights.
When I drive my other cars, I have no problems, everyone seems happy to just stay in line and stick to the posted limit.
Why ???

it's because you are in a CV8 , see my above posting on assholes .

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
It doesn't piss me off , it just makes me shake my head , at this time of year , peace on earth and good will to all , people can still be such assholes , one would hope they are not always like that .
and on that , I hope every member and their families has a safe and happy Xmas.
And merry Christmas to you too.
I will toot and wave as i drive past your house/general area tonight. On behalf of all of JC. :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON