Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
A while back saw the remake of the Crash Bandicoot games on PS4 (nsane trilogy)
Bought it on sale to relive some of the first games I used to play many moons ago.
(had been a good year since even turning the ps4 on)

Forgot how infuriating such a simple game can be.
Good thing the controllers are wireless now.
Sitting too far away to accurately throw at the screens haha.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Lucky my ute is not drivable because I'm ready to push it over a cliff. POS it is...

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I went for a drive around a newly opened housing estate this weekend, no houses in there as yet, but two burnt out cars, heaps of doughnut tracks, litres of oil spread in the streets so that better donuts and burnouts can be achieved, and a couple of places where the bitumen has been torn up back to the road base.
Mindless bloody vandalism and irresponsibility.
I have just read about a Subaru involved in a single car accident, where it was reported 'hooning', and the passenger in the rear seat was left to die at the scene, while his 'mates' ran away. F*** me if that is not the lowest of the low.
So, when new forum members post about beeping noises when doing hektik skids and burnouts, wanting more powah for drag races, and how big can they go with the wheels on their car which has been lowered until the cannons drag on the road, they get smart arse replies, and wonder why.
If the cap fits, etc …. And if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Amen to that brother.....

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Sounds like this area. The only difference is that the houses are old. Skid marks all over the place. At night you can hear some poor Commodore having its arse wrung out in a never ending donut. There are more cretins per square kilometre here than there are fleas on a dogs back.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
There is a **** stick down the road from me , with a primer grey VY V6 who pulls burnouts when pulling out of his drive and when pulling out of the intersection , I think one day the car will go pop , or he will . Hopefully the car goes first .

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
WTF is this now ?
We can't get a car built here but the Govt is going to invest in exporting Bushmaster trucks ! FFS !

(Oh yeah. ....RAAF crashed a plane * on the ground * so we need a new one for 120 million bucks ...).

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Friends that refuse to find a job. I have two friends that have been on the dole for years, yet
Centrelink se to let them get away with it. All because they are over 50

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
WTF is this now ?
We can't get a car built here but the Govt is going to invest in exporting Bushmaster trucks ! FFS !

(Oh yeah. ....RAAF crashed a plane * on the ground * so we need a new one for 120 million bucks ...).

War is a very lucrative business.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Mechanics that rip people off especially women . One of the wife' friends car needed a new clutch after she got it back she still had problems . They said it needed bleeding , still no good. Said it was the master cylinder . Still no good. Turned out to be the hose from the master cylinder was leaking . That was done free of charge. They also told her that she must get the front brake pads done as their was only enough pad to last a month and to book it in for next week . I had a look at them today and look perfect . She has only done 2500 Kay's since they were done last