Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I too was bemused by this. My first thought was how could the baby say no or how could the parents interpret that it could.

Don't worry folks there will be another item on tomorrows news telling us that it was just a wind up.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah basically the same. Difference is that there are now childcare centres across Australia who have adopted the approach, as was seen on the 7 news this eve.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

It was probably thought up by some numbnuts that has never had kids in their life....

Shows by the thought of asking a baby that can't even talk, can I change you....Anyone that has had kids knows, when they cry, that's them saying change me knob, I'm wet or have a surprise on the rear of my nappy...

I'd personally love to shove a surprise style nappy right in their face and say to them sorry forgot to ask if I could do that to you

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
It was probably thought up by some numbnuts that has never had kids in their life....

Numbnuts like that replaced all Kids for dogs and cats, pets in general. On top of that, they treat them better than Kids.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Numbnuts like that replaced all Kids for dogs and cats, pets in general. On top of that, they treat them better than Kids.

Love to see them put their dog or cat in nappies, let alone get a response from them if they need changing...:)

All I can say, is calling them numbnuts is being very tame to say the least

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I think it’s an idea that’s not terrible at high level but of course has been taken to extremes.

parents talk to children all of the time, this is how learning is done we all know this, introducing the idea of consent can be done here as part of natural language but it’s been taken so far sideways that it’s now a joke.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
It was on the TV news this eve
And THAT people is what it is all about.
Sensationalism + creating advertising.
Media in all forms have been creating news, as opposed to reporting news, for many many years.

Quite some years ago I got my name in the media because I asked a question and before 6 am next day there was 3 phone calls from tv farkwits wanting to put me on national tv.
They were told to farkoff and of course by the end of the week I was the one being blamed because !
wait for it !
I did not even live in the area in question.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
And THAT people is what it is all about.
Sensationalism + creating advertising.
Media in all forms have been creating news, as opposed to reporting news, for many many years.

I thought it was me getting to be a grumpy old man .
All the news reports have dramatic adjectives to describe a happening, which then evolves into an opinion of that happening being given by the reporter, followed up by eye-witness interviews who described the happening as to being like a Hollywood movie.
Not only that aspect, these happenings only occur outside court houses, and Parliamentary houses in Sydney or Melbourne.

My most memorable news report was, while watching the news report in Broome a few years ago ........, 'Breaking News, a house in Toongabbie is on fire' followed by some minutes of scenes of fire trucks, smoke, and eye witness horror.