Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Ah ****! Sorry to hear and my condolences to both Dayvo and vc comm.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Ah ****! Sorry to hear and my condolences to both Dayvo and vc comm.

^^^^^^ What he said.
Back in the middle of 2019 my wife lost both of her parents within 48 hours. Totally unrelated causes and thousands of miles apart.
Know how you guys and families will be feeling right now.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Big bosses that tell you one thing and then suddenly renig on what they said they would do. They have no idea on how this affects my team. I honestly feel like walking and let them deal with all the clients that will miss out.
They say what a great team it is down here and that we do a great job then they pull this on me..... It's our busiest time of the year coming and dealing with this, I'm over it......

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Big bosses that tell you one thing and then suddenly renig on what they said they would do. They have no idea on how this affects my team. I honestly feel like walking and let them deal with all the clients that will miss out.
They say what a great team it is down here and that we do a great job then they pull this on me..... It's our busiest time of the year coming and dealing with this, I'm over it......
Don’t know your circumstances, but hopefully you make the right decision. I know how you feel regarding how some bosses go about business, having worked for quite a few over my lifetime.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Don’t know your circumstances, but hopefully you make the right decision. I know how you feel regarding how some bosses go about business, having worked for quite a few over my lifetime.
I'm thinking of going to the CEO, because my direct boss is on leave as is the HR manager. My direct manager would have sorted this out had he known before he went on leave. I'm trying to deal with the boss that I don't directly report too, so he doesn't care how it affects me and my team as well as our clients.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I'm thinking of going to the CEO, because my direct boss is on leave as is the HR manager. My direct manager would have sorted this out had he known before he went on leave. I'm trying to deal with the boss that I don't directly report too, so he doesn't care how it affects me and my team as well as our clients.
In the words of the Great John Kennedy “Don’t think about it, do something”:)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
The NZ police not doing their jobs enforcing the health Act and travel restrictions.