Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Under 80kms an hour there is no requirement. the op has stated his reason, and a bloody good one at that, I can't blame him, at the end of the day, a fine is cheaper than repairs.

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Under 80kms an hour there is no requirement. the op has stated his reason, and a bloody good one at that, I can't blame him, at the end of the day, a fine is cheaper than repairs.

How could you get a fine for not breaking the law? :clap::clap:

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
eru2ytym.jpg
have you read anything thats been written?

repairs from left lane are more expensive than a fine from right lane!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/04/eru2ytym.jpg[/IMG] have you read anything thats been written?

repairs from left lane are more expensive than a fine from right lane!

Read what you wrote. Under 80 there is no requirement (to keep left) then you say a fine for that is cheaper than repairs. Your picture applies to you, because you cant be fined for not keeping left, on a road that the law doesn't apply to!

As such, enjoy my block list, you're not worth a ban :)

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Read what you wrote. Under 80 there is no requirement (to keep left) then you say a fine for that is cheaper than repairs. Your picture applies to you, because you cant be fined for not keeping left, on a road that the law doesn't apply to!

As such, enjoy my block list, you're not worth a ban :)

That's because there is no requirement under 80kph. And then since your assuming its over 80 and rambling on about fines and people in the right lane being arses, I said a fine is cheaper than repairs. So I was correct, and you just didn't read what was written

Ooooh, block list, too soft to carry on?

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Salesman.

Holy ####!

Tells me that he will hive us 16k trade in for the Viva, plus 10k and we can drive away in the demo model Cruze SRI-v

Come back today, and he says he has changed his mind, and wil only give 10,000 trade in for the Viva!

####ing ####

Kinng

He's just trying it on. If the original offer was legit it will still be available today. The exception would be if it was towards the end of last month that the original offer was made and he or the dealership would have got a bonus to make a sales target and it was worth subsidising one (or a few) deals to make up more than that cost through the bonus.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
He's just trying it on. If the original offer was legit it will still be available today. The exception would be if it was towards the end of last month that the original offer was made and he or the dealership would have got a bonus to make a sales target and it was worth subsidising one (or a few) deals to make up more than that cost through the bonus.

It was yesterday afternoon around 5pm when he told me 16 for the viva plus 10 and we can drive the Cruze away.
due to it being near closing time, he said come back tomorrow.

Come back this morning...####ed offer

Kinng

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
i am starting to hate this thread.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Arguing for the sake of arguing again guys? Someone set in their ways won't pay any attention to what someone writes on an internet forum. If they break the law let the coppers sort them out.

Unfortunately, the cops dont fine for the offence as often as they should. They're too busy defecting p platers ;)