Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
rich kids who brag about all there stuff and then get defensive when you call them out on how their parents paid for their e3 gts/maloo, c*** you didn't work for it, I worked for mine, you sucked on ya mums titties to get it.

I think his car is the only car that I would ever key because he is just a plain and simple ####

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Ppl who use rear fog lights at night especially when its raining, hard enough to see without being blinded.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
The more I drive the more I think humanity needs to go.

In a single 20 minute drive the 3 most memorable incidents were, getting stuck behind someone doing 50km/h on a single lane 80km/h road for ages. Watching a couple of young dicks with red P plates throwing their full Maccas thickshakes out of the window at 100km/h on the highway. And when slowing for a yellow light since I had heaps of time to slow comfortably, the dick way behind me hit the accelerator, very quickly went into the right lane, nearly annihilating the car in the right lane, and gunning in through the light which had turned red before he crossed the entrance line.

NeddyBear

Veteran Mountain Biker
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 2.5L Subaru Outback
The pricks who leave their cat at the pump while waiting for their subway or coffee

During the cooler months we leave our Bull Terrier in the car while getting the fuel.

Last edited:

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
Before I say what pissed me off today, I will admit I've been guilty of it, but no more,I promise to never do it again..
People that make thread titles cryptic just to suck you into looking at them, and it turns out to be a dumb, nothing question that has been asked 1000 times in 1000 different threads.
Not only should they have searched the topic... These cryptic thread titles make it very hard to actually perform a topical search, thus creating a vicious circle of stupid!

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Having a new elderly couple move in next door who gets shitty every time I turn on any form of tool or device that emits noise in the garage during the day.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Having a new elderly couple move in next door who gets shitty every time I turn on any form of tool or device that emits noise in the garage during the day.

Simple solution, buy louder tools.

Something that pissed me off today, was going to install all my new suspension components today. Got to first bolt, the big 24mm one on the front of the strut bar. Snapped my socket, so I fit the pipe wrench, round the edges. #### it. Called Fulcrum and they can install it.

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
Finding someone to tune my car an all i get is try here or ask these guys.. So damn hard to tune a car in Mackay, pre easy if you have a ls1 or import tho.. They obviously don't want the money