Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Years ago, my old man grabbed the toothpaste instead of the hemorrhoid cream.....:bomb::rofl2:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
First time on my life....

The kid's Hydrocortisone Cream was next to the toothpaste, similar tube and size. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ! what an awful taste and feel, pasty like Brake Caliper grease.

D

devilly

peple tat alwas pik on u 4 for english, reaing and writen mistaks ,well you could read this couldn't you ah,i wouldn't survive with out spelling check.sick of everyone trying to be the teacher and correct me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
People going away for holidays and completely forgetting how to drive over 60kmh. Specifically the M1/F3. Apparently 85 in the right lane in a 110 zone is a good enough speed during the afternoon peak.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
what an awful taste and feel, pasty like Brake Caliper grease.

I want to hear the story that lead you to knowing what brake caliper grease tastes like.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
People going away for holidays and completely forgetting how to drive over 60kmh. Specifically the M1/F3. Apparently 85 in the right lane in a 110 zone is a good enough speed during the afternoon peak.

Had a similar thing happen , three Nissan Quasimodo's in convoy , in the passing lane , each doing according to my speedo , and GPS 80Km/Hr , in a 100Km/hr open road area , no other cars in front so they weren't passing anyone either.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Have to watch out for you on "Motorway Patrol".
If only we new which Copper you are.:hmmm:

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Have to watch out for you on "Motorway Patrol".
If only we new which Copper you are.:hmmm:

Well , just look out for a Sergeant , with a South African accent . Mind you they're are a few Saffas in the NZ Police .

Last edited:

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Gumtree people - sellers for once.

Call up RE: clubsport for sale - most arrogant prick I have ever talked to.

ask him questions that I wanted answers for -
still got stock head unit? nah mate that's a piece of **** you wont want it (thanks for that mate)
Wheres the bonnet badge? mate all the vz hsv never had bonnet badges from the Calais up (oh didn't realise that was a hsv ####wit and that's complete bullshit)
Is that fuel flap repainted or is it just the picture? (DUNNO)
comes with a spare? ye mate, spacey, ur lucky im giving it to you they just give you the foam instead
whats the dvd player like? nah mate its broken the guys got champagne on it or something.
So theres champagne stains on the seat/floor? Nah I said they only got it on the dvd player (what goes up must comedown)

I couldn't believe it. obviously he was a broken man from all the bogans offering him 12k but still that's a piss poor effort at trying to sell a car that's costing him

Anyway I politely told this apparent hsv manager with a maloo as his work company car that I would have to pass on his pig and he should maybe try being a bit more polite (the uncensored version) to his future potential buyers