Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

355VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR 355 5spd
Posting in the for sale section of this forum and waiting for a mod to approve it. Cant be that hard.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Posting in the for sale section of this forum and waiting for a mod to approve it. Cant be that hard.

Did you read the guidelines? If not your post has probably been deleted because it does not comply.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

forum members that think we live to serve them. if it takes us a week to approve the for sale thread that you pay nothing to post, so be it.

ps. i dont see any threads waiting to be approved by you. either it was deleted for not following the template, or you didnt actually post it.

355VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR 355 5spd
either it was deleted for not following the template
I read the guide to posting so if it was deleted I don't know why but would like to.
forum members that think we live to serve them
You are serving the forum as a moderator, members are a part of that forum, so yes you are serving forum members, whether you live to do it I don't know.
if it takes us a week to approve the for sale thread that you pay nothing to post, so be it
If I thought it was going to take a week I wouldn't have bothered.
or you didn't actually post it
Am sure i read about it having to be approved by a moderator after I submitted the post.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I read the guide to posting so if it was deleted I don't know why but would like to.

You are serving the forum as a moderator, members are a part of that forum, so yes you are serving forum members, whether you live to do it I don't know.

If I thought it was going to take a week I wouldn't have bothered.

Am sure i read about it having to be approved by a moderator after I submitted the post.

we have jobs, we have lives, moderating the forum is voluntary, if we dont get to it in an instant, it isnt the end of the world. you've always got ebay and gumtree if you want to sell stuff.

if you saw the screen saying it needed to be approved, it likely got deleted for not following the template properly. i dont see any moderated or deleted threads made by you, so i cant say why/if it was deleted, but it wouldnt have been for shits n giggles.

feel free to make another thread, if it meets the requirements, itll get approved when we get to it.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I just checked, and there isn't any posts from you in any of the for sale forums. Unless it was hard deleted (which i never do, and dont know any other mods who do, there are quite a few soft deletes that i can still see) you forgot to press the submit button.

Which happens quite often (people complaining their thread hasn't been approved and they havn't submitted a thread)

355VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR 355 5spd
I just checked, and there isn't any posts from you in any of the for sale forums. Unless it was hard deleted (which i never do, and dont know any other mods who do, there are quite a few soft deletes that i can still see) you forgot to press the submit button.

Which happens quite often (people complaining their thread hasn't been approved and they havn't submitted a thread)
Thanks for the straight reply. If thats the case, i'll eat humble pie.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Door knockers that ignore do not knock signs.

buster81

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv 6.0 ute
DIRTY PIGS who treat there cars like mobile garbage bins and then complain when i cant get a showroom finish !!!