Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
People of a certain race that ask to buy a part of a car your wrecking but then don't come back only to discover about a week later that the ####ers have come back some time during the night and ####ing stolen the bits instead.

**** like this just reinforces my opinions of certain peoples!

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
When did we start getting into the Halloween culture so much?!

It wasn't even heard of when i was a kid

Crysis

Reaction score
When a so called friend (but no longer) thinks that he is better than you and treats you like a fool.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Going to the post office to pick up a parcel or mail a letter, or something else quick. But everyone ahead of you in line is an old ####er who want to put $XX.XX amount of money on each of their 50 billion bills!!! #### off! It took me nearly 30 minutes to get to the front with only 7 people before me!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
trying to get a clear cut answer on something.

read through some rules and came across something but wanted to confirm it.
so far been through 3 departments and if this next step doesn't get an answer then ill be going off just the 1 line thing I found in the rules and asking them to point out where i went wrong with following them.

(to explain, its probably something they put in and didn't think anyone would be doing it until now.... )

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I am currently taking part in a local amateur production of the Wizard of Oz. I play talking tree #1, Winky #3, and Tinman polisher #2

I'll start with the tree costume. It's basically a giant brown foam condom. When I put it on I look like one of Godzilla's turds. And it smells like a giant turd as well. Its hot, can't see out of it, and can't breathe properly.

Then there is the Winky costume. The costume is silly enough but I have to wear heavy grey makeup. The hats too small and gives me a headache. The makeup requires 10 minutes in the shower to remove fully.

The tinman polisher costume is ok, but the makeup looks silly. due to makeup scheduling I have it applied 90 minutes before show begins. ergo, I cannot go out in public for 90 minutes before the show begins, lest I see a student.....

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Wow! So don't do it maybe?

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
What pissing me off:
Raj's outdoor/garden space

Fully considering concreting my entire backyard and painting it green for grass.