Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Sheldon Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
String Theory
Raj couldn't even answer a simple railway question that he would have been told about that I asked him 3 times so I doubt he'll be a train driver.

Those wondering or remember what I asked, it was about SPAD..... Signal Passed At Danger. It means that a driver of a train at low speed has applied the brakes too late. Which means that the driver has overshot the railway platform past a red signal.

Had he claimed that he got as far with the process of applying, he'd have known what a SPAD is.

Honestly I don't even remember you asking.... Anyway, I made it to the next stage of recruitment with VLine. :D

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Honestly I don't even remember you asking.... Anyway, I made it to the next stage of recruitment with VLine. :D

Got your Union membership sorted yet

R

Risky

You were too busy being a smart*** to read. Pay attention before you start going off. 2 of your friends here may have met you in real life & say you're a decent bloke but you portray yourself entirely different here. Try being yourself, you might get some respect.

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
You were too busy being a smart*** to read. Pay attention before you start going off. 2 of your friends here may have met you in real life & say you're a decent bloke but you portray yourself entirely different here. Try being yourself, you might get some respect.

Lol i think its hilarious some of you are getting so wound up by Raj/Sheldon. Get over yourselves, he puts an opinion across and trolls the #### out of you weaker folk and wins.

This forum would be so boring without his opposing views / interactions. He is pretty much the reason i keep coming back everyday to read the pub posts, he makes them entertaining an interesting. Doesn't hurt that a do tend to agree with a lot of his points of view as well.

R

Risky

Lol i think its hilarious some of you are getting so wound up by Raj/Sheldon. Get over yourselves, he puts an opinion across and trolls the #### out of you weaker folk and wins.

This forum would be so boring without his opposing views / interactions. He is pretty much the reason i keep coming back everyday to read the pub posts, he makes them entertaining an interesting. Doesn't hurt that a do tend to agree with a lot of his points of view as well.

Everyone has their views & I agree & respect their views. What I don't like is someone narcissistically enforces their views & disrespects others. I don't mind having a joke but not at others expense. Neither do I class myself as weak. There is a difference between someone who has an opinion & discusses it here, or a troll who gets their kicks out of being online to harass & intimidate people from their keyboard. Trolls can be costly in few ways. A troll can disrupt a discussion on a forum, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the forum community. This can be quite off-putting to the new user. What puts me off as I stated is that Raj/Sheldon/Penny/Howard/Amy or whatever he wants to call himself is known to 2 people outside JC & they claim he's the complete opposite to how he acts here. I don't find that entertaining nor interesting & Raj/Sheldon/Penny/Howard/Amy or whatever he wants to call himself, is certainly not that. The forum isn't boring if you're willing to help others solve a problem or others helping you solving your problem. If you want entertainment go to the Jokes/Humour or Pic Of The Day.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Above, true.
I take part in the Ford/Territory forum ( because my wife has one ), there is less abuse/antagonism/criticism on there than JC. Mostly mechanical good advice, and general talk.
I'm also a member of a model car forum, but that is mainly for 'the few'. Just don't offer an opinion or ask a basic question if you are not considered one of 'the few'. Not pretty, so I look, but don't touch, even though I have have been collecting for about 30 years.....

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If everyone stopped feeding the troll(s).....