Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yup.

It seems reading the rules and familiarising yourself with the forum before going for gold isn't a thing any more?

I blame facebook. Everybody wants the right answer and they want it NOW.

Do some ******* research!

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Pisses me off that the useless guy at work always get away with being a lazy prick, the ones that put effort in are always given extra work to do.
Disappointing that bosses can be so blind

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Pisses me off that the useless guy at work always get away with being a lazy prick, the ones that put effort in are always given extra work to do.
Disappointing that bosses can be so blind
They are not blind. They know exactly what is going on and don't care because the work is still getting done.

Back in the eighties I was an organiser with the Carpenters union based in Hamilton. After an eight day strike which was unheard of in Hamilton I happened by chance to walk onto the job with the supervisor. It was about ten minutes after smoko and a group of people who should have been working were standing around doing nothing. He was still bitter about the strike and asked me what was I going to do about it. I told him if they weren't working when they should be then he should sack them. I told him provided he followed the correct procedure of three warnings then he would have no argument from me.

He backed off at a hundred mile an hour and said we can't do that. I said then pay those that do the work more. He said we can't do that either. He like me had been a carpenter and knew exactly how the system worked. Those who do work carry those who don't.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Getting sick of the increase crime rates in Launceston particularly in certain suburbs. Car jacking, 10 year old kids arming themselves with knives at school and threatening to stab other kids. Armed robberies and all manner of gun and drug crime. Young kids being fed ice and are now stealing to feed their habits. 11 year old girls being forced by 14 - 15 year old boys to have sex and oral with them. Police stand by and let this stuff go on, because it's too hard to lock up a juvenile.....

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Young kids being fed ice and are now stealing to feed their habits.
There is an Ice epidemic going on in small towns across the country it seams. If its not nailed down it will be stolen around here if its nailed down they'll pinch the nails too.
West Gippsland has junkies sleeping in door ways and tents as they spend every cent they get on drugs and spend the rest of their time on the bot as in have you got a spare dollar or cigarette .
Very sad. I know of junkies that have taken the neighbour to the bank and made the old bloke withdraw his daily limit from the ATM. That old bloke sold his home after that, the junkie that did it is back walking around the street.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Getting sick of the increase crime rates in Launceston particularly in certain suburbs. Car jacking, 10 year old kids arming themselves with knives at school and threatening to stab other kids. Armed robberies and all manner of gun and drug crime. Young kids being fed ice and are now stealing to feed their habits. 11 year old girls being forced by 14 - 15 year old boys to have sex and oral with them. Police stand by and let this stuff go on, because it's too hard to lock up a juvenile.....

Seems like in S.A, coke seems to be the drug of choice, according to the paper today.....

Those kids raping girls need their nuts nicked by a razor blade and salt poured into the cut...When it heals, repeat again and again....Of course the girls and people of their choice should be allowed to administer this punishment....

Locking kids up....That's a debatable topic....You hear of kids being locked up in juvenile detention centres, only to be released and go into the big boy house because of stuff they learnt in juvie centres....And yes, they get out of the big boy house and go back because of the stuff they learnt in there too.

Unfortunately I don't have any answers on how to stop this revolving door....Just seems to be a sad fact of life

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
What peeves me off is that lack of law enforcement around asset confiscations for those caught importing drugs. I'd have no hesitation sentencing them to hang with all (their and their families) assets forfeited to the state upon conviction.

Justice should be swift, in these cases provide the strongest deterent possible and not take a couple of decades to conclude...

But too many do-gooders that seem focused on forgiving them for their crimes, on rehabilitating people who imports tonnes of drugs because of their focus on their own wealth, power and controll. They provide no thought to the suffering they cause. Turn the other cheak, hell no... getting rid of these people as they are nothing but a scurge on society so should be tpurged...

Instead, someone carries drugs in a boogie board and lives on to become a TV celebrity... The world is really has got its priorities all screwed up...
Maybe that because politicians have dinners with underworld figures as they get donations to their reelections funds, thus have anything but harsh laws...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Just to be in the same page, when you guys mention "ice", what are you refferening to?

About drugs, using the US as an exmaple. Is a big business that greedy law enforcement members, politicians and certain agencies are in business with. We all wonder why we cannot catch these people with all the tech and resources we have on hand.

We have a great border patrol and security, only works when is enforced.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@Skydrol, crystal methamphetamine is known as ice :oops:

Truckers seem to like it because they can work longer hours.
It’s illegal to drive with measurable amounts of illicit drugs in your system.
Enforcement down under is done by roadside drug testing by police.
Now that 4 police, doing their job by the side of the road, we’re run over by a drugged up trucker, maybe enforcement will be strengthened.

As to USA being in bed with drug traffickers, isn’t that the plot to American Made?

Last edited: