Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Well it looks like the yes vote has been defeated. Wish I could say it pisses me off but it doesn't. Pisses me off we wasted some stupid amount of money when the country is in such a poor financial state .
Mmmm…..

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Well it looks like the yes vote has been defeated. Wish I could say it pisses me off but it doesn't. Pisses me off we wasted some stupid amount of money when the country is in such a poor financial state .
But think of his publicity, and photo opportunities, and trips around the country meeting people who agreed with him. :)

What ? Spend the money allocated for the referendum on actually doing something constructive to those places which really need medical facilities, education and employment. Don't be so silly. :mad:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
The suit guys were extremely prolific last time I went there. Every couple of blocks there was a different guy trying to get you to have a suit made.

Where abouts did you end up staying on Koh Samui?
From memory, I think it was called something like Koh Samui Paradise. Really nice place on the beach. Stayed there for a week or so, then went straight to Vietnam for two weeks. Fantastic holiday.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
You can't expect too much from the public service, and when the head of the public service, Albo, cannot sell their ideas, then those ideas are doomed to failure.
As the saying goes, a fish rots from the head first, same as any business.
Problem with guvco, it is the biggest business in the country run by ? well, you get my drift.
Would any person with even a reasonable brain trust him ? or any pollie for that matter.
And for the record, every pollie believes any publicity is good publicity.
Not sure it worked this time.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Lets all toss off about something that matters not while the infrastructure is falling down how many fools think windturbines and solar cells are going to power the country?Shall we incubate our own internal wog war why are they protesting here what do they think Australia can do about it? Who brought all these terrorist here?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
From memory, I think it was called something like Koh Samui Paradise. Really nice place on the beach. Stayed there for a week or so, then went straight to Vietnam for two weeks. Fantastic holiday.
Samui Paradise Chaweng Beach Resort.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yep good way to blow 400 million... sure could have built some some big boarding schools in the NT for the children that want to go to school but live too far away or the kids that dont want to go home because of the abuse... albo has no idea, countries dont run on ''feeling good'' or ''vibes''

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Been looking at a block of land to buy and some of the crap out there is beyond belief...

1 block was shaped like a triangle......The point being at the bottom of the block......SFA you could do with the block....Was around 1,000 SQ/Mtrs

Rang about one yesterday and the owner doesn't want to answer their phone....Obviously not keen to sell

Last one I was going to look at today, was listed last night and has mysteriously disappeared today....

Will continue the search