Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I have a dog that does this daily. Like how are you ALWAYS in front of where I need to go?

Plus she is a black dog, so at night this is a huge hazard on the dark carpet. We have had the roller shutters down all weekend with this heat, so its dark, and I have had many many close calls to face planting over the bloody dog.
1710195717351.jpeg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Poor dog :(

I have the same issue with our cat, I can't see her in the dark and she likes to lie down in front of you so she can get all the pats. She's learnt to move though as I've stood on her paw or tail once to often. Poor thing.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Poor dog :(

I have the same issue with our cat, I can't see her in the dark and she likes to lie down in front of you so she can get all the pats. She's learnt to move though as I've stood on her paw or tail once to often. Poor thing.
dog is affectionately known as 'speed bump in the dark' her habit of sleeping in dark doorways/thoroughfares on the dark carpet makes her the ultimate trip hazard.

She has white markings on her chest and paws, but these are conveniently tucked away when sleeping.

Might have to consider a glow in the dark collar perhaps

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I have a dog that does this daily. Like how are you ALWAYS in front of where I need to go?

Plus she is a black dog, so at night this is a huge hazard on the dark carpet. We have had the roller shutters down all weekend with this heat, so its dark, and I have had many many close calls to face planting over the bloody dog.

Had a similar dog.....Small black without white markings.....Her name was shadow and you can guess why.

Poor little girl she was, getting trodden on more than once.....

Was a bonus when her daughter was close by...She was pure white, so that helped not stepping on her in the dark..

As much as it was a pain her being in the way, I miss her.....Had her put to sleep a few years back due to old age... :)

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
my laptop that i purchased 4 years ago operates on an outdated 10th gen core i5 and runs just as smooth as the day i bought it. meanwhile, over the same period of time i've changed phones 3 times, mainly because androids lag like **** after 2 years of use. the tablet i purchased at the same time is virtually unusable for anything but simple tasks