Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Third failed water pump WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
So half a dozen guys who play nicely in the sand pit are wrong and the one who wants to constantly kick over the sand castles is right ?

.........................I don't think so !
Sorry its called a gang which stick together and attack and abuse members then like each other abuse, it goes against the rules but I suppose they don't apply to abusers only the victim.
If you think I'm the only one then have a look at the abuse at Vin and Shane you 4 also throw out, we are or entitled to a opinion if you don't agree then instead of posting bs and abuse how about give the correct advise, oh 5th water pump and yet you 4 cant solve it. I suggest the spacer as its the only logic so far and get no thanks which I don't care for as long as it helps, then everyone suddenly jumps on board. Its not a contest who gives what advise wrong or right lets face it they asking for help in the wrong place only a repair shop who looking at it can give the correct advise, i seen heaps of threads people wasting money on parts that have been suggested yet hasn't worked.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If this thread gets locked I will post the results on my build page or What Did You Do To Your Vr/VS today thread. I probably won't have an answer for six months or more though. However if the pump does last six months I will let people know then. Plan is to change anything that could possibly be causing the issue. Only fitting a Gates pump and it's Chinese so may no go the distance anyway. But it's new and I already have it from six or so months ago.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
At least he is putting up problems that occur and answers given for future reference.

As for you...All you are is a welfare abusing piece of crap that wouldn't know how to fix a bloody saucepan handle, even with the guidance of you tube.

You can crap on all you like about alledged illnesses, but it is fact....You're a welfare bludger....And I and back it up, as my wife is wheel chair bound from a major stroke and she still gets out and works 1 day a week....My back is foobared too...It takes me 10 minutes to get out of bed and when I do, it's like walking on glass.....I still go to work working with heavy sheet...And I'm sure others on here have the same problems and still go to work

So why don't you shut your fing cake hole and grow a brain, because 99 percent of the stuff you post is a load of ****

As for the other 3 forum members you refer to...We have had our disagreements....Losh, his constant postings one after the other, without a chance of anyone else replying....VS lover, master cylinder bleeding and can't remember any with woteva....So get facts straight before opening your trap
And there is the 4th abuser the gang is back together again.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
looks like anthony wasn't the 1.5 metre distance rule in that picture

Strange I messaged him about a steering wheel and that's not the name he gave in response....Is that your real name and the name Aiden was a throw off name you gave when you ripped me off

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
And there is the 4th abuser the gang is back together again.

You want to bring me into it, I'll be straight down your throat pal....

No gang .....For someone that was racking off, you sure didn't stay away for long

Now get off your lazy ass and get a job

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
TLH I did mention that I removed the shim. Whether it will fix the issue or not who knows. Some of the reasons the vid you posted was not relevant and I did say that as my pulley sat flat even with the shim and the slots don't exist on A VR. Unfortunately I won't know exactly what the fix was if indeed this time the pump lasts as I am trying three things at once. But I'd rather not waste another two pumps just so I can nail down the exact cause.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
TLH I did mention that I removed the shim. Whether it will fix the issue or not who knows. Some of the reasons the vid you posted was not relevant and I did say that as my pulley sat flat even with the shim and the slots don't exist on A VR. Unfortunately I won't know exactly what the fix was if indeed this time the pump lasts as I am trying three things at once. But I'd rather not waste another two pumps just so I can nail down the exact cause.
I hope it works out for you, I think the genuine ones didn't need a spacer as they had two sizes, if its spinning true without any throw outs with or without the spacer then sure wont hurt to try, its very minimal distance but as its further away from the bearing more pressure it puts on it, just like undoing a tight bolt with a breaker bar longer the handle more force, with the filter and leaving the spacer off doesn't work well I don't know where to go from there, your original photo before the new pulley showed the belt in the replace zone maybe the belt was to loose, doubt it though good luck.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You want to bring me into it, I'll be straight down your throat pal....

No gang .....For someone that was racking off, you sure didn't stay away for long

Now get off your lazy ass and get a job
Didn't have to bring you into it grumps you did that yourself go back and read the bs you written.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Didn't have to bring you into it grumps you did that yourself go back and read the bs you written.

You're the biggest bs artist on here....Go why don't you do as you said you were going to do and rack off

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
a22de44d8be71387884434023b2f3c6bddf33b09a0c35af13394b5314c095964.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.