Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Third failed water pump WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@immortality, please delete all the rubbish he said she said defensive and derogatory off topic posts from this thread. Then maybe have a private chat with the all perpetrators so this thread can get back to the point of these forums...

After all, we members are here to discuss cars, problems with cars and solutions to car problems, not be arbiters of who’s knowledge is better than others. Some healthy debate is good but what’s occurring here is anything but healthy.

Just wondering what you’re waiting for? For a member to get so heated that they post “go kill yourself cause no one likes you” cause that’s where is seems to be heading :oops:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You're the biggest bs artist on here....Go why don't you do as you said you were going to do and rack off
No bs go back and read what you written you always changing the narrative or diving in without reading what was said prior, like sock on the bottom hose.. Your the biggest bs-ter along with the other 2. Changing peoples statements to make yourself look good putting blame onto other members, if only your smart arse comments could help the OP instead of slandering members all the time then these forums might be a good read.
We are all sick of your little war about the engine who may not be the person you brought it from. Take your fight else where and no I'm not going any where or I have mentioned I was.
And for the record I'm not the starter of these bs comments you 4 are but mostly 3 the other just likes it.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Just wondering what you’re waiting for? For a member to get so heated that they post “go kill yourself cause no one likes you” cause that’s where is seems to be heading :oops:
Waiting for me to slip up so the other 3 main ones can all target Vin or Shane. The victim gets the punishment.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
So many of us dislike you because Of ?????

Have a long think about it Trev and then come back with a sensible response.

Do you think we are getting our jollies here asking you to pipe down ?

I think not......we'd all prefer to get along nicely but along comes someone that always likes to discredit something someone has said...............now does that sound like someone we know ?

and then you wonder why you have to defend yourself ?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No bs go back and read what you written you always changing the narrative or diving in without reading what was said prior, like sock on the bottom hose.. Your the biggest bs-ter along with the other 2. Changing peoples statements to make yourself look good putting blame onto other members, if only your smart arse comments could help the OP instead of slandering members all the time then these forums might be a good read.
We are all sick of your little war about the engine who may not be the person you brought it from. Take your fight else where and no I'm not going any where or I have mentioned I was.
And for the record I'm not the starter of these bs comments you 4 are but mostly 3 the other just likes it.

How can I change a quote? Something is posted and you can quote it...Just like you have done to me and I have done to you....

The filter I said what the instructions state.....Didn't make any comments about socks

Engine....You'd be the sort of person that'd scream the house down if it was you.

As for socks...Put one in it yourself...It's plain you hate being quoted and found out to be an idiot

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Do you think we are getting our jollies here asking you to pipe down ?
Lol so stop exposing the likes of you, like I said I'm not the one with the problem you are as you keep posting bs about me that has nothing to do with the thread.
we'd all prefer to get along nicely but along comes someone that always likes to discredit something someone has said...............now does that sound like someone we know
You need to stop talking about yourself and start owning shitt you post.
I wouldn't be defending my self if you and your buddies stop the bs abuse.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
How can I change a quote?
Highlighting only part of what was said for one.
The filter I said what the instructions state.....
And a lot more including slander.
Engine....You'd be the sort of person that'd scream the house down if it was you.
True but you go on and on, you told him and now you can let it go. Personal stuff needs sorted out between you 2 not us.
As for socks...Put one in it yourself
Thinking about it, but i might go with the hardbody filter as Losh just got.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Waiting for me to slip up so the other 3 main ones can all target Vin or Shane. The victim gets the punishment.

You have gone after Shane and VIN....Remember you saying they were the same person, or is your memory that bad?

Think before making comments pal...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Highlighting only part of what was said for one.

And a lot more including slander.

True but you go on and on, you told him and now you can let it go. Personal stuff needs sorted out between you 2 not us.

Thinking about it, but i might go with the hardbody filter as Losh just got.

Now you really are speaking crap....

Do everyone a favour Trevor....Get off the forum for awhile and have a good think about the bs you are writing...Because this whole lot here is just that...BS

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Status
Not open for further replies.