Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE COMMODORE OWNERS and CAR ENTHUISIASTS IN GENERAL

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
sook sook darren i wasnt tryin to prove any point you started at me ,dont cry sooky boy you will get over it , you shot your mouth off at me not the other way round all i did was generalise wat most people were thinking sweety .

Lay off mate, ive just read the whole thread trying to find any evidence off Darren having a go at you and theres nothing. He was being very diplomatic and trying to get the facts straight but you got your pissies in a twist because he questioned some of your "facts".

I also take offence to your attitude towards P-Platers, you would take one look at me, I drive a Commodore with mags, exhaust, window tint a clarion sticker on the rear windscreen and the first thing you would think is "hoon up to no good". Well i got my licence when i was 16 on my b-day, passed the L test with no incorrect answers, then passed my P test with no points incurred, then got my Greens first go as well. Ive had 0 traffic offences, 0 accidents, my front tyres wore out before the rears and im going for my fulls next week. But obviously because of the little P-plates on my car im a dangerous driver who's going to crash and burn.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
sook sook darren i wasnt tryin to prove any point you started at me ,dont cry sooky boy you will get over it , you shot your mouth off at me not the other way round all i did was generalise wat most people were thinking sweety .

darren ive got a tissue for ya to cry into stop sooking mate and htfu you say you got chopped off only this mornin and who by a p plater mistake or not it was still a p plater , it wasnt old mate down the road going to bowls now was it so point proven

refer to your drunken rant above

then come back to us when you are sober.....
or at least when you can act your age

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
...theres alot of love in the room...cant you just feel it?

monkeyboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 SIDI
C'morrrrrrrrn ya buttheaded gerkin strummers! THIS is one of the reasons the car community is all up the **** and is an easy target for the media...there's no unity. That and some people throw opinions around like their golden nuggeets of truth when they are really flinging turds of generalised waffle.

SPLAT!

Seriously blasta1, reading your posts gives me a friggin headache. If you'd use some punctuation now and then your posts would be far less painful to read.

At least we all agree the guy in the clip is a douche, which was the point of the thread.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Lay off mate, ive just read the whole thread trying to find any evidence off Darren having a go at you and theres nothing. He was being very diplomatic and trying to get the facts straight but you got your pissies in a twist because he questioned some of your "facts".

I also take offence to your attitude towards P-Platers, you would take one look at me, I drive a Commodore with mags, exhaust, window tint a clarion sticker on the rear windscreen and the first thing you would think is "hoon up to no good". Well i got my licence when i was 16 on my b-day, passed the L test with no incorrect answers, then passed my P test with no points incurred, then got my Greens first go as well. Ive had 0 traffic offences, 0 accidents, my front tyres wore out before the rears and im going for my fulls next week. But obviously because of the little P-plates on my car im a dangerous driver who's going to crash and burn.

Hate stickers. The police should arrest everyone that displays them, if its not a crime it should be ;)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Hate stickers. The police should arrest everyone that displays them, if its not a crime it should be ;)
Yeah not a fan of any stickers advertising what's in a car, you"re basically saying "hey look at what you can nick out of my car!"

Sescam94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt stroker twin turbo
What a c$&k head he's lucky he didn't crash it though someone's bedroom while there sleeping hope he gets caught and gets taken off the road then he can ride his little girly bike around the street

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
Its the only sticker on the car if makes you feel any better ;) (and its small)
Yeah not a fan of any stickers advertising what's in a car, you"re basically saying "hey look at what you can nick out of my car!"
And they will be very disappointed lol.

xxaussiepridexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy sv8
To everyone that says p platers don't get picked on well maybe not in other states but p platers are a major target in nsw there are a lot of p platers that are idiots and there are a lot that are good drivers doesn't matter how old or young u are there are idiots in all ages but unfortunately for the p platers that are inexperience get the most notice, and for people like this cum drop make it harder for the good p platers, in nsw if u have a car that doesn't look completely stock then ur a target for the police whether ur young or old. And no I'm not a p plater but my Missus is I feel for the good p platers for having some of these restrictions on there license because some idiots like this one f##ked it up for them why should every p plater be punished for someone else's actions. Sorry about the drag on but people like this cum drop piss me off

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
To everyone that says p platers don't get picked on well maybe not in other states but p platers are a major target in nsw there are a lot of p platers that are idiots and there are a lot that are good drivers doesn't matter how old or young u are there are idiots in all ages but unfortunately for the p platers that are inexperience get the most notice, and for people like this cum drop make it harder for the good p platers, in nsw if u have a car that doesn't look completely stock then ur a target for the police whether ur young or old. And no I'm not a p plater but my Missus is I feel for the good p platers for having some of these restrictions on there license because some idiots like this one f##ked it up for them why should every p plater be punished for someone else's actions. Sorry about the drag on but people like this cum drop piss me off

When I was on my P plates I was a young guy, with Red P's, driving an S13 with a canon on the back. about 50% of the time, when I drove past a cop, wither going the same way as me or the other way, they would pull me over, do u-turns to pull me over, and they would say it was for a "random" breath test. I got pulled over once driving into my street in the bush, the cops were behind me, and I turned into my street, and I saw them in my rear view mirror basically drive over the other side of the road just to follow me for another "random" breath test. Random my arse.

I got less attention in the exact same car when I was off my P's, even in my VL I get less police attention, but slap some Ps on it and it would be a magnet. But, saying that, it does depend on what's been going on on the roads, like heaps of people go to the dam near my parents on thursday nights and do burnouts and all that jazz, and if I'm even remotely in the area that night, I get pulled over and sussed out.