Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

thou k over service, but cant afford 2 get 1... any tips?

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
genIIIbandit said:
Mate, I know the feeling, fucted me back couple o years ago, NO GOOD!!!!
If ya lived in Melbs, I would gladly drop the oil and replace it 4 ya, free of charge, to help a fellow fucted back brother. Tip from a mechanic, dont scimp on the oil or filter, genuine filter from holden is only $7.95 trade and they sell the good oil also, go to ur local holden dealer parts section and plead ur case, ask for trade discount, tell them ur story, worth a shot, good luck with the back and the SS!!:wave:

cheers mate, nah im all the way over in double you aye. ill head off to holden today an scope some prices, theres a few blokes around that owe me a had so ill suss it. thanx everyone.

i love this site. everyones so helpful!!!!

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I'd say go the Penrite oil over the Holden one.. Penrite is considered the best oil amongst this forum and most DIY-ers..

My 5'2' Girlfriend did an oil change by herself on her AU Falcon.. That doesn't mean try to do it with a f*cked back..

It means get crackin Lish.. hahahah..

My girlfriend said she'd do my next oil change, after I told her she couldn't and it was a mans job.. Anyone can do it..

V

VX_KN079

You drive a 5.7L V8 but can't afford to run it? I love smart people!

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
That's a fair smart ass comment, did you read WHY he can't afford it at the moment? I love smart people!

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
VX_KN079 said:
You drive a 5.7L V8 but can't afford to run it? I love smart people!

if you read the above thread youd see im out of work. im off for 4 weeks thats 4 weeks no pay no compo and all bills, do the math. when im working i can afford to run 5 of them and your car. in fact id be able to pay my bills as well as yours and run 6 cars.

i love smart people that dont ****en read.

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
Spyper said:
That's a fair smart ass comment, did you read WHY he can't afford it at the moment? I love smart people!

pmsl lmfao :rofl:

exactly!!!