Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tomi's VS Manual Ute :D

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
Hey guy's my brother came around for a visit today and i looked at the id plate thing and found out that it had a M76 Gearbox from factory and to be honest i don't know if that is the T5 or a auto gearbox but you should know, and FYI IM GETTING THE CAR ON FRIDAY!!

M78?
That's what's on mine and it's a T5.

Easy way to tell, does it have a clutch cable or is it hydraulic, cable is T5 (feels like a heavy clutch)

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Yeh it is a cable clutch and it is T5 now but I just did not know if it was auto or T5 from factory :/ and thanks vs Pete :) looks like I'm getting cats sooner than I expected because my brother punched the cats out already :) but I don't wanna drive around with it like that because the fine is ridiculous :(

Last edited:

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
IMG_3083_zpscfdf9cdb.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got my car today!! :) soo excited needed a Big wash! so i washed it but will be doing some detail cleaning tomorrow and uploading pictures for you guy's if you want, i fixed the tail light and dash illumination flicker and now just need rear tires and a radiator and it will be running in 100% legal condition.. well except for the cat being punched out :/

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Put the sony stereo in the other night, just wanna show you guy's see what you think :/
IMG_3438_zps974439cc.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

ScreenShot2014-11-20at101908PM_zps0f23da8a.png
[/URL][/IMG]

mind the **** dash piece's i wanna get new ones soon but just want reliability first so I'm doing radiator and fixing a few thing's first.. then a little bit of look's and then performance :) also wanna do ss front bar but not the lip..im not much of a fan of the lip's (sorry guy's) also want to spray the tray before i put a tub liner in to help the rust not grow further.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Lip only looks good if you have the side skirts and ute side skirts are worth a fortune. Wouldn't stress about the punched out cats, no one can tell if u don't tell them! Just fix it when u have the coin

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
I have though about it a lot! but their are pro's and con's about the 2 seat's and the 3 seat option's :/ I would love to have extra space to put my **** in and have a sub in between the two seats if it was a two seater but yet i like the simplicity of the three seater and the fact that if need be i can have a extra mate (IF NEED! be hahaha)
only time will tell, and before people tell me to put sub in the fuel tank space..No lol that space is reserved for when I put bag's in and lower the **** out of it ;)

so rather big update.. i have bought a lot of stuff recently (spent a small fortune) so just off the top of my head here goes..

3 row aluminum radiator
radiator and engine blue silicone hose's
Gates performance water pump
Gates Performance Blue fan belt
Gates performance thermostat
Twin 3" Straight cut exhaust tip's
bunch of led's for tray, interior, engine bay, parker's, license plate etc
VS SS Front bar (still looking for fog light bezel's and fog light's if anyone is selling or know's where they are cheap)

and that's about all i can think of :/ and just so you guys know the bar was $40 so need's a sand primer and paint :/ but not too bad because i have a family friend that will do that for free :) anyways guy's let me know what you think about the item's i have purchased and i will be sure to post photo's by the weekend with HOPEFULLY majority of the stuff installed :)

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
So I got my Twin 3" tip's on the other day :) I absolutely love the look of it! let me know what you guys think
IMG_1500JPG_zpsed2f35d3.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1497JPG_zps9303da76.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
also have a SHORT idle video for you guys :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKkbNj5K0MY
and a proper exhaust video now :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1MgLQrvxRc

and i was also thinking about putting a HID Kit in as i love the look of the light's with my 6000k Led parker's lol.. what do you guys think? worth the potential defect from cops?
IMG_1489JPG_zps06b3cc46.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Hey guy's, don't think i have left you all, this thread is not as active as i thought it might me :/
Anyway's ill update the people who do care :)
So I changed over my gear boot and knob for nicer newer looking thing's :) have a look and let me know what you think :)
IMG_9557_zps8e56456d.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6796_zps99cf5369.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
And I also tidied up my stereo and fixed the massive angle it had :)
[URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/tomislav_bosnjak1/media/IMG_4170_zps666b3e75.jpeg.html]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/tomislav_bosnjak1/IMG_4170_zps666b3e75.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

I have been buying bit's and piece's slowly to bring the car back to comfortable conditions :)
list is:
BRAND NEW 52mm racing full aluminium radiator
BRAND NEW blue racing radiator hoses
BRAND NEW Gates performance blue fan belt
BRAND NEW gates performance water pump
BRAND NEW power steering pump
BRAND NEW TWIN 3" EXHAUST TIP FITTED
BRAND NEW OIL FILTER
BRAND NEW THERMOSTAT
ETC ETC
theone_zpsf795111b.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
Should start putting the stuff on the car soon as not having power steering at idle suck's dick!

also have a few photo's under the christmas lights for ya'z :)
IMG_1567JPG_zps3f770cb2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1565JPG_zpse11570aa.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1564JPG_zps3ed1eda6.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1563JPG_zpsed910792.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1570JPG_zps1cb2719d.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

AND... i also put my car up on gumtree for sale AS A JOKE for a friend for ALMOST DOUBLE what i paid and someone is actually interested in buying it so i might sell it and get a black one but I'm not sure.. i really like this ute but not as much as i put it up for lol.