Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top 100 crap cars

Skid Pattern

Artwork on the road!
Reaction score
G'day everyone......

Pretender said:
On the Marina there was also the two door sports complete with 262ci six (P76 style). Big motor in a little car so it just arrived at the corners quicker and going faster but still failed to go around them just like the four cylinder.

So the definition of the SPORT model is: A marina that can arive at a corner 1.21kmph faster and still totaly fail to take the same corner!......
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Skids.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
How could I forget the Ford Taurus!!

OMG those things are horribly ugly! I saw one yesterday arvo and couldn't help but laugh at the dude driving it!! What were Ford thinking! :bang:

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
just another, the international scout. One dodgy 4wd.....

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Those 3 wheeled cars like in mr.bean. Arghh... I forget the name of it!! HAHAhahaha those English!! Although they did make the Aston Martin so that makes up for everything

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
MikesVT said:
Those 3 wheeled cars like in mr.bean. Arghh... I forget the name of it!! HAHAhahaha those English!! Although they did make the Aston Martin so that makes up for everything

lol i got a few good pics of a couple of those when i was in england in march this yr

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
if anybody in adelaide go's to birdwood may remember the Zeta never made production but has been decribed as the worst car ever built.
and also the subaru vortex i have driven absolute POS!!:yeah:

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
MikesVT said:

RobinReliant.jpg

Robin Reliant! If you get a couple of people you can actually push them on to their side pretty easily :D They did make a 4 wheeled version which must be a bit safer when cornering :whistling

Last edited:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Shortstuff said:
Robin Reliant! If you get a couple of people you can actually push them on to their side pretty easily :D They did make a 4 wheeled version which must be a bit safer when cornering :whistling

What were those people thinking?

You just reminded me of another one: A Suzuki Handivan!!

If you're cruising along and then jam the brakes on as hard as you can, it actually stands up on its nose and lifts the back wheels in the air!! That was our party trick for a while in my mate's one...

boogs86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK calais
the ford taurus is butt ugly. i just cant stand them