Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top Notch Commodores wanted for charity Day in Newcastle

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
I am organising a charity day for bike riders in March.... the "Bikers for SIDS and Kids" trek will be run in conjunction with the 4WD trek for SIDS and Kids... and will ultimately end up at the foreshore Park in Newcastle.

The event will be on the 28th of March....
What do i need??
anywhere from a dozen up to i guess 20 top notch Commodores to put on show for the people there..... i don't want any clunkers..... there are numerous amounts of them parked along the foreshore :rofl2:
Seeing some of the cars on here, i am sure there would be enough of you guys from around here... and even from Sydney that want to bring their pride and joy up for the day to show it off. I will even provide a trophy for a shown shine winner which i will get judged by the bike riders.

Please help out a very worthy charity... SIDS and Kids Hunter Region do a fantastic job with bereavement counselling and support services for people who have lost children to SIDS, still births, and any other childhood related death. They are tireless workers, and need our support.

Let me know if you want to help me out.

message to mods: minux gave me permission to post this here.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Thread stickied.

Get behind this people. Well worth the cause.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Thanks Minux

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
anybody interested in helping out?? :hmmm:

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
I wouldn't consider mine "top notch" but I would be up for it though because it is a great cause! Have a look at my car (link in my signature) and let me know if you want it there. No offence will be taken if you don't!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Hi Hunter

Newcastle waterfront is only a hop skip and jump for me. Car's no show-case but have a look at My Ride and let me know if it's what you're after.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
I wouldn't consider mine "top notch" but I would be up for it though because it is a great cause! Have a look at my car (link in my signature) and let me know if you want it there. No offence will be taken if you don't!

Nothing wrong with your ride!! i'm not after hot rods... just nice cars to shine up and put on a show.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Hi Hunter

Newcastle waterfront is only a hop skip and jump for me. Car's no show-case but have a look at My Ride and let me know if it's what you're after.

only need cars to show off mate... if YOU think it's worthy, then bring it along. Like i said, if i can get a few, i will donate a trophy and a car care kit for the winner.

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
Nothing wrong with your ride!! i'm not after hot rods... just nice cars to shine up and put on a show.

Count me in then! I will put it in my diary now! When you have full details let me know.