Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top Notch Commodores wanted for charity Day in Newcastle

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
I have a"clunker" but I will come have a look and put the word out if I seen anything worth showing off a mate has a VE SSV ute it stock apart from super sport rims and hard top but still a nice ride let me know what you think he would be keen he has two kids and any mother or father would support such a cause keep up the good work

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
I have a"clunker" but I will come have a look and put the word out if I seen anything worth showing off a mate has a VE SSV ute it stock apart from super sport rims and hard top but still a nice ride let me know what you think he would be keen he has two kids and any mother or father would support such a cause keep up the good work

that would be great. Like i said, if it looks good and you can make it shiny, it's worth showing off.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Currently the details are, the trek itself should be at the park around 10:45am. There will be people there setting up from 8am on the 28th of March. Before then i will go down there and work out where to park the display vehicles. There is plenty of room at the park so i am sure we can find somewhere to park you guys up.
I will post more details as they come to hand.
Thanks for your support guys, it is much appreciated.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
we could do a JCCCNSW cruise up there to help out, but ultimately you'd have to take what comes up.

While we have some "show worthy" cars like Kezas Supercharged VZ Senator Wagon, Dans tidy VS, and occasionally Andy's SV6 Wagon, all cars that make you go "wow" ... we also have your daily drivers like my Acclaim, Andrews Calais, Haydens VS Stato, Troys VP, Pauls SV6 and Mischas VN.

Their all enthusiests cars, nice wheels, look pretty in pictures and will suit the day.

Anyway you can pop down to the JCCCNSW sub section of the forum and find endless photos from our various cruises to decide if we fit the bill or not, if you need some numbers for a great cause I'm sure we can help out and we'll make a donation per car as well.

Cheers

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Mate any support would be hugely appreciated!! i have to get a final date set this week, at this stage it looks like the 28th of March, although i am pushing for the 18th of April

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
just let us know, we'll be happy to support :beer chug:

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
just let us know, we'll be happy to support :beer chug:

no dramas mate.

well there is... but not here... the drama is settling on a date and a couple of organisation issues. I should have a definitive answer tomorrow

VE ADZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 07 SV6
Hi Tony, i would love to come to this event if i can get time off work, as it is for a very worthy cause, and i also only live 15mins from Newcastle foreshore. If you think my car will be suitable i would love to have it there, ( white VE SV6 with Black track stripes and 20inch rims, everything else is stock ). pm me if you want it there or pm me your number and i will txt pics to you.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Hi Tony, i would love to come to this event if i can get time off work, as it is for a very worthy cause, and i also only live 15mins from Newcastle foreshore. If you think my car will be suitable i would love to have it there, ( white VE SV6 with Black track stripes and 20inch rims, everything else is stock ). pm me if you want it there or pm me your number and i will txt pics to you.

like i said mate, if it's shiny and worth showing off it's ok. As i said though, i need to sort the date out...... it's becoming a chore getting it sorted out.
Ultimately, the trek may be set up to involve all who want to join in... not just bikes and 4WDs. When i get home from the gym today, i will post the full story behind the trek.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
It's looking like it may have to be postponed due to some unforeseen hassles with organising a date. I will know for sure on Friday after i go down to newwie for a meeting with them.

failing that, maybe we could organise a meetup and make a "per vehicle" donation to the cause... i can then drive my Commodore down :beer chug: