Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[TRIKK] Ben's Bagd VS

rogash

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 5 litre 5 speed
love your work mate car looks trick haha nice work

Diff Blower

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Commodore Acclaim stock for now
sweet as car man wat the transmission cost ya?

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
hey mate love the vs very nice, those last wheels u have on the E2'S? what did they set you back i wanna get some 19's of those for my ute i love the look of them dont care what ppl say

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Whats news on Trikk Ben? Still wanting to do the LSX conversion?

Hamish

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Ham,
It's parked atm. Box hurt itself again, waiting till I have time to take it out and fix it. The new VX L67 has been taking up my time now along with the go karts..
Deffinately still keen for a LSsomething conv. Got a lot on atm to be to worried about it. Got done by the EPA about a month before I parked it.

I'll try and get some pics of the VX cal up soon. Still trying to sorce a HBD rear lip. Should look tuff as when its done. ATM the VX is sitting on the Black Pentagons, running 10 pound boost, goes niiice :)

Hope to update soon

Ben

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
Heres the setup...
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

To the gearbox
IMG_0278.jpg

If anyone is interested in this cooler setup, I could probably put one together for you. Just let me no. I will supply all the stuff so it is ready to go. I could also make mouting plates for people who have their own design. Just PM Me

Cheers
Ben

thoses fin type oil coolers are no good on a car where you have put them. there only good on hot rods451 and ya mount them on the chassie under the car where it gets constant air flow
ya better off spending the money on a deacent pwr oil coller they come in 3 differant sizes and get one with a mini thermo fan on it. its just what ive been told cause i was gunna get one of them but got told some bad news about them

vscom88

Andrew-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
thoses fin type oil coolers are no good on a car where you have put them. there only good on hot rods451 and ya mount them on the chassie under the car where it gets constant air flow
ya better off spending the money on a deacent pwr oil coller they come in 3 differant sizes and get one with a mini thermo fan on it. its just what ive been told cause i was gunna get one of them but got told some bad news about them

iv got a front mount thermo fan fitted to the front of the condensor.. got a A/T cooler thats joined up to the p/s pump because i dont have an auto, amazingly that front thermo fan to a switch dramticly brings the temprature down, and theyre so easy and cheap to setup

Cammed v6

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore v6 Auto
great looking ride mate, love those pentagon wheels you have one there. nice work all round.