Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tunerpro RT

Ronno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Wagon
Yes, thanks re. OBD2 (designed by Obi-wan and R2D2 I suspect?), my research shows you are correct the OBD2 does not work unless it is an LS1 (Canadian?) motor. I also found there is a Bluetooth One adaptor that works with Iphones where you run a download RoqyBt7 from cydia. I can only imagine how easy that is to get it working, so I will give it a miss and persevere with my present dilemma. Cheers

Ronno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Wagon
Hi, yes good question. I have used Tuner Pro a couple of years ago to turn the airbag light off and want to do that again (I know if the light still stays on there is a problem. I think it will stay off for a while). I had someone do that for me on this disc and cable, they are not around so I am trying to do it myself, maybe I need someone I can call that can guide me through it on the phone?

Could anyone tell me if it was loaded to my computer before does the disc still need to be inserted? Thanks

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Hi, yes good question. I have used Tuner Pro a couple of years ago to turn the airbag light off and want to do that again (I know if the light still stays on there is a problem. I think it will stay off for a while). I had someone do that for me on this disc and cable, they are not around so I am trying to do it myself, maybe I need someone I can call that can guide me through it on the phone?

Could anyone tell me if it was loaded to my computer before does the disc still need to be inserted? Thanks

My demonstration video which has been tagged in this thread a few times shows exactly how to get setup and running with tunerpro.
Only difference will be that ebay seller will have different ADX files to select.

Other than that it is exactly the same.

Liam Whelan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VU Commodore Ute 3.8l V6 Auto
Got nothing else to do at the moment so I have paid for one of these OBDI USB ALDL interface cables.
Cheaper than the diagnostic check service fee from the local Holden dealership, so we will see how it goes on my old laptop once the cable arrives.