Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turismo SV6

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Thanks man. I never managed to get the brace installed, but I'll be getting adjustable Whiteline sway bars and a strut brace shortly, so we should be able to fit the new one.

The XA's are great, I'm more then happy with them, and would definitely recommend them. You can set the damper to softer then OEM, so potholes and bumps are not be a problem.

I've got mine set at 15-20, which is about 60% stiffness, and you do feel most imperfections in the road, but it's not to bad at all.. And is still quite a pleasant ride.

I haven't drive in a commodore with Tein's so can't properly compare the two, but I've been told the Pedders are much better and pleasant on the street.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Bit of an update.

Cars booked in on Wednesday for 5% tint all round.

And booked in for CC Pacies, and maybe high-flow cats friday week.

Also looking at getting the holes in the boot welded and painted, just waiting for quotes to come back...

Checekiam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS MY06 L76
Nice colour mate, I have the MY06 VZ SS L76 6.0L in the same colour, Isn't the colour just great, and not that many of them around. It is interesting to see it with the spoiler off, I was going to take mine off to see how it looks, but you have done that for me.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Yeah the colour is great!

I love the look of the SS's in Tursimo, the SS headlights and Flutes look absolutely mint, and yeah there are barely any around, which is great.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Got the 5% done yesterday, looks great, much much darker.

I'll post some pics when I get time..

Might have new rims in the next few weeks, just need to sweet talk the boss (GF).

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Here's some Pics of the 5%.

Should finally have some 19's in the next few weeks, just waiting for them to come up from Victoria..

dscf1795.jpg

dscf1787l.jpg

dscf1792.jpg

S

StealthCalais

Man I wish my tint was that dark. Mines at darkest legal and barely looks tinted.

Haha tell me about it! 35% sucks with the ivory interior.

But the tint looks awesome!! Have trouble seeing out at night? Wish I was game enough to get it done...

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Thanks man.

Yeah I had to leave the windows up for the first 3 days, and I was working night shifts. It was bloody hard trying to park lol, you can barely see any road lines.

I am a lot more cop conscious now, and I do get a little nervous when cops drive past haha.