Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uniqe home for a V6

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
Firey torches and pitchforks????? Crikey, that reminds me of my first missus!!! ...in that case I will keep going till somebody complains LOL

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
Mate keep this thread going please, just "tweak" the thread title a bit. It would be good to see this through till its going down the strip, constantly moving goalposts and changes of direction are all part and parcel of it in the real world without fat pockets or flash sponsors payin' the bills.
Its in the projects section so i see no dramas keeping us updated as it evolves.

I tried tweaking the title, but wasn't very patient and it wasn't very obvious how you do it, so I gave up haha

kalekale

Reaction score
Members Ride
Berlina
I vote for keeping this thread alive, with lots of pics.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Yes, I'm with ari, already got my pitchfork out of the shed and got the lighter ready to light the torches (I have a spare if anyone needs one :p)

If someone complains, just put them on ignore and pretend you didn't see their post ;) lmao

I think you need to get a mod/admin to change the title of your thread, just PM one of em, or report the post and explain what you want it to say...

VNracer34G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Production Saloon, 07Omega ex Cop car, 03 TF V6
Firey torches and pitchforks????? Crikey, that reminds me of my first missus!!! ...in that case I will keep going till somebody complains LOL

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH dammit i don't wanna think about the first wife ---no updates????????? ------ okay guys fiery torches and pitchforks at the ready

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Will you be using the 2 speed or a different box for this motor? I love the 2 speeds

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Torches soaked in fuel, ready to go :devil:

**zeussy hands ari666 a torch**

With a lighter in one hand and a torch in the other, I call one last time for the owner of this thread to show himself and updates of this beast...

Failure to do so will incite a public riot, causing losses to livestock, family and friends... Plus, we might burn ourselves on these fancy looking torches :rofl2: