Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
are there mace parts available for the sv6 sidi ?

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
i am interested in purchasing 10psi pulley upgrade pack. i believe the price is $295.... does this include any sort of warranty? is it cheaper to pick up?

MACE

Reaction score
i am interested in purchasing 10psi pulley upgrade pack. i believe the price is $295.... does this include any sort of warranty? is it cheaper to pick up?

Hey adz_vy,

It definitely comes with warranty. As for pricing, if you came and picked up the item direct you would save on postage. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Steve

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
1. How much should standard mechanic charge to install pulley?
2. Are there any reasonably priced mechanics who have fitted pulleys on l67 before in melbourne if so who are they?
3. Do I still need to loan removal tool if a mechanic is to fit the item or do they have their own tools?
4. What is location for pickup?
5. Pm me with mayment details soon please.

MACE

Reaction score
1. How much should standard mechanic charge to install pulley?
About $80

2. Are there any reasonably priced mechanics who have fitted pulleys on l67 before in melbourne if so who are they?
Full Flight Engineering in Epping can do the installation work.

3. Do I still need to loan removal tool if a mechanic is to fit the item or do they have their own tools?
Most likely

4. What is location for pickup?
Lalor

5. Pm me with payment details soon please.
Will do

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers
Steve

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Hey,
What is the part number for the belt which comes with the 10psi pulley? Thanks

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Hey Steve,

I've currently got what i think is an FIT "10 psi"/87mm pulley on my L67 stroker, and atm its putting out about 6-7psi, with a 5% overdriven balancer. Im getting a mafless tune done on it soon, and was keen to actually get 10psi to keep me happy for a while. I've done some asking around and people seem to think an 82mm pulley should do the trick. My question is, will a smaller pulley from you guys fit on my alleged FIT hub ok? Or will i be able to remove the FIT hub with the pulley removing tool?

Thanks, Dan

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Hey Steve,

I've currently got what i think is an FIT "10 psi"/87mm pulley on my L67 stroker, and atm its putting out about 6-7psi, with a 5% overdriven balancer. Im getting a mafless tune done on it soon, and was keen to actually get 25psi to keep me happy for a while. I've done some asking around and people seem to think an 82mm pulley should do the trick. My question is, will a smaller pulley from you guys fit on my alleged FIT hub ok? Or will i be able to remove the FIT hub with the pulley removing tool?

Thanks, Dan

Fixed. Id love to see Fifty Three Exx with 25PSI