Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Supercars 2014

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
I turned it off now.. Now I remember why I lost interest.. They just talk bs flat out.. Who gives a stuff about body heat, splitter mm and other useless **** just shut up and race the dam cars

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
I started watching the porches = yawn and the qualifying.. Might turn it back at 3:30 to see if the bs has stopped and the racing has started.. If I wanna hear mindless dribble I will go see my mother

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Without doubt the BS is the worst. The commentators are absolutely dreadful with their stupid voices simply raving on.

When the qualifying started one of the fools was standing on the sidelines waving the cars through as though he was in charge or something.
I recognise his face with his stupid looking gaping mouth..........He's on that disgusting CH7 morning program that's as bad as the 9 and 10 ones. Any wonder ABC News 24 morning with La Trioli and Michael are being watched for real news in the mornings rather than the stupid laughing trash given to us by the commercial channels.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Saw McLaughlin's race yesty too,that young fella can drive for sure...As for the swear word meh,no biggie.

STILL looks like the others may struggle a bit again,Whincup leading the current race today and red bull racing won both races yesterday....early days absolutely but they will always be at the pointy end.

FML big stack Jason bright just now!! :eek:bit of carnage so far today including will davison just before this incident..

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Bright got mauled

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Brighty's all good,thats the main thing...that car looks totalled,**** start for them too!

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Crashery if there is such a word, is part and parcel for these street races with the concrete walls so close...........I really don't like it. Only fools enjoy seeing people and vehicles smashed. Much prefer a proper circuit with proper run off.