Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vc 308

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Yea I've hot a spare bonnet I plan to cut up to run a large filter through it for track days.. (Can anyone paint it for me???)
I've toyed with putting a cowl on it aswel:)

I had a brickyard tray but some good for nothing pieces of ....... Stole it!

Can anyone recomend a good panel shop in Sa that can cut out and weld rust?

Electrical work, Adelaide all areas.
Pm me.

[BERLINA]

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Berlina
L&M Paint and Panel they did the work on my wheels and will be going back for more paint/repairing in the future, very happy with the result and ive seen some of the work they have done and its killa.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
bloke i did work experience with back in the day would have to be one of the best painters in Lonsdale. He owns Paint and Panel Show and shine, he basically only does restoration jobs. does some jobs on the side nothing major just to bring in more money.

Last time i went in there he had a hk monaro, a charger a mustang in the workshop only himself and a semi retired bloke helping him do panel work but he does insane jobs and i was told hes having to up his prices on the body work and paint, because he goes way above what he gets paid for by standards. Insane airbrusher as well. '

I did work experience at 2 other panel beaters, and in the last 6 years aligning cars from panel beaters, he exceeds there paint jobs, as he matches by colour not by code. Which you don't seem to see often these days. Most just go via paint code, don't match to the fact the paints 20-Yrs old. Its sad theres only so many places that take the pride and actually do smaller jobs. some are to big and high and mighty only respray a whole car wont just fix one thing for you because its not bringing in enough $$$ for them, then alot are dodgy panel beaters that match codes and use nothing but bog :(

Pitty he couldn't give me an apprenticeship we were trying to organize but MTA wouldn't let me do it via them because he wasn't involved with MTA so it would all come out of his pocket which he couldn't afford. :'(

Black bonnet for track days? No bonnet for track days? and make a shroud for your gilmer drive belt so it is protected? More air intake :p

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
[BERLINA];2436574 said:
L&M Paint and Panel they did the work on my wheels and will be going back for more paint/repairing in the future, very happy with the result and ive seen some of the work they have done and its killa.

Where are they located?

Pm me.

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Hazza- is he still around? I thought he got cancer? A guy I know used to use him, or maybe I've been confused..

Pm me.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hes on summerset drive at lonsdale? i never heard that :( yeah alot of people use him for top end paint jobs.

I hope he didn't his names simon

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Il look into it and see.. Maybe I've confused him with another shop.

Pm me.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh ok, he was partners with a guy called craig, but they went there seperate ways and simon brought his half of the business

[BERLINA]

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Berlina
Where are they located?

Pm me.

576 Torrens Rd, Woodville North SA 5012
He is the one who painted my dads old VH SS and a couple of other cars see my thread for the photos.
Cheers, Bj.