Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM OTR Owners

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
That's good news! I might call them to book my car in! :spot on:

Just while we are talking about the VCM OTR and exhausts etc, after fitting my full system including extractors the computer is telling me that the car is more fuel efficient (with the L per 100Km). BUT, I'm still getting only about 440Km out of a full tank! I konw that I'm running the air con and stuff but is that the same experienced by others?

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
When i got the headers put on (vcm full kit) with tune i get about 12.5 -13l/100 on ave,(port melb and back from se subs) best to look at ur average speed as well makes a difference
put a full tank in a few times and write down km litres and speed ave
When i drive assholish the above figure is blown away

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
Yeah they replied to my email, he said there not sending out anymore otrs til the new version is out in the comming weeks, so as soon as they are il be ordering one

SO does that mean i should double check with the place im getting it done to see if they are getting the new otr? as he was ordering it today?

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
SO does that mean i should double check with the place im getting it done to see if they are getting the new otr? as he was ordering it today?

Most defiantly he may not know that there may be an issue with some of them so let him know

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
Most defiantly he may not know that there may be an issue with some of them so let him know

Well i called him up after i got off the phone with VCM, and he was going to call them, to order the otr and get the fix for it aswell. so i might just give him a call 2moz and find out whats going on.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
People say they put grease around their filter what type of grease is it not sure if its special stuff i have high temperature castrol grease is that good.
Thx

Sorry but greaseing a filter sounds dodgy to me!!!!!!!!

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Well i called him up after i got off the phone with VCM, and he was going to call them, to order the otr and get the fix for it aswell. so i might just give him a call 2moz and find out whats going on.

yeah i would, id say you would have to wait for the new one for a week or 2 like i have too :(

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
yeah i would, id say you would have to wait for the new one for a week or 2 like i have too :(

Thats going to be shitty, been waiting for over 3 months to finally have the engine light turned off and now i have to wait even longer :( lol o well better that then having somthing frack up and screwing the engine.

G8GT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESS
Sorry for the question but what is the fix that vcm will do ?