Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE accelerator pedal removal

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I heard he wears his undies on the outside of his pants. Well, I didn’t hear it, but I did read it on a wall. At a train station.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Was there a phone number attached to the message also?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Was there a phone number attached to the message also?
Yes. Yes there was.
I called, however the number was unrelated. The person was helpful though. She didn’t have all her teeth but was n. N. N. Nice enough.

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
Finally I got my accelerator off. Needed to unbolt it to install a throttle controller.

I have to add I am pleasantly surprised how good the ultimate9 (AKA iDrive) works.

Have to relearn how to accelerate again in the highest ultimate mode lol

I didn't have to remove the pedal to install my throttle controller, just remove the lower trim under the wheel to get to the throttle connector.

https://www.autoinstruct.com.au/man...odore/steering-wheel-lower-dash-trim-removal/

They really do make the car feel more sporty on take off, but, i think the trick is to not use a really high setting, just use a setting that removes that laggy feeling on take off but still feels like your taking off normally. I have a hikeit throttle controller which moves up in small increments,perfect for finding that sweet spot.

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
I heard he wears his undies on the outside of his pants. Well, I didn’t hear it, but I did read it on a wall. At a train station.
I reckon he might wear a cape.
We may never know……

No cape, but thanks to CV19 I do wear my undies on the outside.

protestor-wearing-panties-instead-of-a-face-protection-mask-takes-in-picture-id1232290002

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Loads of those masks around, people were struggling to find a mask not that long ago but there are heaps on washing lines all throughout the neighb……… I’ve said too much again.