Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE at dealers

CNULTR

SLEEP3r
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary II
There at the dealers.The VE berlina in white(not sure if berlina) , SV6 in blue and the omega in black in the background.

Attachments

• VE rear.jpg
    VE rear.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 388
  • VE berlina.jpg
    VE berlina.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 406
  • SV6.jpg
    SV6.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 436
  • sv6 and omega in the back ground.jpg
    sv6 and omega in the back ground.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 410

daveb8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
i live in adelaide and on the way home from uni today i stopped by city holden and they still had a vz sv8 in the window, but went round the back and spotted over a dozen VEs! took some pics with camera phone. these cars look very very nice. i hope people can see past petrol prices and appreciate the quality of these cars

i walked past one of their garages which was open (the one with the orange ss-v pulling in) and inside there were two cars with covers over them. could see one of the wheels and it looked a lot like HSV.....

Attachments

• Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 325
  • Image014.jpg
    Image014.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 529
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 336

nightmare

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
LOL today went to Holden Service and they had a VE Commodore inside. Just had to sit in it also scored a orignal Accessories catelogue, OPTIONAL RACING STRIPES WOOT!

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Went to Holden dealer in Wangaratta today. They had every model VE in the Showroom. SS, SSV, SV6, Omega, etc... ,
They had black plastic covering all the showroom windows so you couldn't see in. But the door was wide open so walked in and I sat in all of them :yeah:.
It was great, I even had the camera in the car but thought that I better not start taking photos. They don't look as bad as they do in the pics. In fact I'm considering getting one although don't have the money :cry: .
One Thing I noticed with all of them they are pretty high off the ground. I think the first thing would be getting it lowered.

CNULTR

SLEEP3r
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary II
One Thing I noticed with all of them they are pretty high off the ground. I think the first thing would be getting it lowered.

Yes i agrree with you they do look high.

CNULTR

SLEEP3r
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary II
holdensupporter2005 said:

Yes ill have to agree with that they do look high of the ground.

Mitchell hayward

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
hey i know this is a little off topic but does anyone know when you can test drive the VE