Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE at dealers

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Just got back from Smiths of Port Adelaide. very nice car great job by design team. love it when you open the door all the instruments and cluster lights up. also the fuel guage starts up lettn you know how much fuel is avaliable without even inserting they key. love the idea of having strips on the car either black SV6 with silver or blue SV6 with silver strips. one thing which i find a bit annoying or i disliked, me being a tall person dont need the seat right up close to the front but they have placed the auto trans right up the front near the centre stack. i sat there for awhile and it felt a bit out of place that you had to reach further to select the gear or move into sports mode. have to say VT-VZ auto was placed in the middle so you didnt have to stretch so far. second point was the boot. i love it thank goodness no more hinge dipping into the boot but.....just doesnt and isnt as wide at the opening as VT-VZ the battery in the back doesnt take up alot of space but it does restrict you with how wide the load can be. apart from that i would still order one. a SV6 optioned to the hilt most likely

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
the word i was looking for was stripes not strip lol. one more thing i forgot to mention was the rear seats they are not as comfortable as VT-VZ. Where the join is where the back rest meets the cushion they have placed what looked like a little wedge design going across the join. it was a bit uncomfortable for the bum area as this tends to stick out. great car all round

hsv143

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to be VE SSV Ute Series 2
I Drove a SV6 today, it was awesome everyting about it, like chalk and cheese when you compare it to a VZ, it is a car of its own not just a upgarded exec as the VZ SV6 was, the ESP is a f***ing awsome the dealer took me to a carpark in the wet and said give it to it, the note in the cabin of the SV6 is also better, hope fully have on in the drive in about 3 weeks

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
nowra city holden reckon they have all ve's in stock to see and drive, might go for a looksee this weekend

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
Southgate Holden @ Reynella SA made the same claim on a postcard thing I got from them a week ago telling me about the Expo tomorrow - but when I was there dropping my car off for a service tonight (go and pick it up tomorrow - good timing, huh? ;) ) they had the SSV hidden, if they have one. Bloody hope they do, that is what I want to check out!

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
the 1 at mile and has all of them i think