Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore 'Flat' Stance

Ccoastcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 redline, Ve ssv
Just go coil overs & be done with it. That way you'll have Full adjustable height, rebound rate, stiffness, ect

Skrrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series sv6

Skrrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series sv6
Forget about motor sport then, very expensive hobby
na man I dont want to motor sports dude its expensive if i earn 300k a year then yea maybe would consider it yea idk

but na, no, nej, i just want my CAR. TO stop handling LIke A BOAT. It makes u CAR SICK. The whole car tilts back even when lightly getting on the gas, then when you let off it F***ing launches you forward then oscillates back and forward once or twice.
Especially in 1st and 2nd, its a manual.

U G H.

I don't like giving people lifts in my car ohh my god I can see their heads move backwards forwards when i start and stop accelerating and i KNOW its uncomfortable i just want it to sit stiff and straight (xD) so it doesn't do this.
If i stuff up letting the clutch out - clutch is rooted btw - by like 100rpm it oscillates the whole car and it makes me very very angry.
If i get 1st to 2nd wrong, which is a complete dog to begin with, by like 200rpm - or if i let it out too early the E N T I R E car f**Ccking dips, it *DIPS* forward like me Dipping my arse into the toilet to squeeze out a hugest **** but then i strain too hard and pop a blood vessel in my eye hOLy ****.

If someone recommends me a product that they have tried themselves and can testify that it will solve this annoying obnoxious issue then I will part with my money.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If someone recommends me a product that they have tried themselves and can testify that it will solve this annoying obnoxious issue then I will part with my money.

Lessons on learning how to drive a manual properly.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
And lessons in the Queens English would help this poor soul.

Skrrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series sv6
Lessons on learning how to drive a manual properly.
No I've had it for a year now I can get the clutch engagements to be really nice and smooth, but when letting off throttle and putting f o o t on throttle the aforementioned problem occurs.

I can rev match all my gears up and down; sometimes I'll get it wrong. But when I do get it wrong its not by much, yet for the little margin I get it wrong by - the amount that the suspension seems to amplify it and oscillate is disgusting.

Also interesting to note is that if I miss a downshift by a whole 700rpm I can just slip the slippery, glazed, burnt, P-plater abused clutch (me) and it's fine. Just a bit of a forward pull.

If I miss an upshift by 400rpm I want to open the door and jump out - the landing would still be more comfortable than the suspension rebound.