Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore 'Flat' Stance

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Firstly SKRRT, all cars rock back and forth on gear changes, with a manual tranny....Doesn't matter if it's sitting 6 miles in the air, or sitting on it's guts, unless you have a V8 super taxi

And secondly, go back to school and learn how to spell...My 4 year old grand son can spell better than you. It makes it bloody difficult to understand what the hell you're saying.

Thirdly, you want to lower it, yet you don't want it stiff and don't want to spend money....None computes...Lowering a car stiffens the suspension up, unless you get coil overs.

Finally, you really need to learn how to drive....From what little I can understand from your postings, you have no bloody idea how to drive and I do hope you don't live any where near me...

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
If someone recommends me a product that they have tried themselves and can testify that it will solve this annoying obnoxious issue then I will part with my money.
Hyundai i30.. Howzat?

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I've got a sure fire fix for your annoying and obnoxious issue and it won't cost you a cent...…
Stick your head in the aforementioned toilet and flush repeatedly, because from the ridiculous crap you are posting you're coming across that you really have sh#t for brains.
Or maybe you're just some young punk with nothing better to do who thinks it's funny to be trolling an online forum looking to stir some crap
Either way, grow a brain

Skrrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series sv6
All I asked was if having king springs lows on the front and super lows on the back would give me 0 rake angle.
Then I would've liked to have known if 0 rake angle would yield bad handling.

Then I also wanted to know if the shocks to go with the springs I'm buying will stiffen the forward to backwards motion I described. Perhaps bushings are in order too.

My budget is $2000 dollars I've been saving up.

You older people are wierd. I wish your sons well.

Skrrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series sv6
Oh and I pumped 36 psi into the front tyres and 40 into the back and the issue has been slightly improved.
They were at like 31 before.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
You older people are wierd. I wish your sons well.

It's not that older people are weird.
It's just that us older people are more mature and have less tolerance to the kind of rubbish that you've been posting.
Do you really think that anyone cares if you " Strain so hard when you're on the dunny that you pop a blood vessel in your eye"
Keep your posts on point without the smartarse comments and you'll genuinely get some help & advice

In regards to wishing my sons well
I can be a smartarse to if I choose to be, here's an example for you....
Have you ever stopped to consider that your old man might regret that you weren't a wank that got flushed down the dunny or that he'd shot you into the sheets instead

As I said in my previous post....Grow a brain, you'll get a lot of help on here if you do

Have a good night young fella and all the best to ya :)

Last edited:

Skrrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series sv6
So do you have an answer to my questions?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
So do you have an answer to my questions?

Yes....You can't stop the car forward and backwards motion during a gear change, with a manual transmission, no matter how much you lower or raise it....Unless, you're prepared to fit a sequential gearbox.

And yes I wished my sons well....I am also wishing my grand sons well to....The have been taught to respect their elders and listen to the advise given by older people, because older people generally know their stuff...